JJB on BabySteals again... Monday?!

ADS

natysr

I ordered my first ever JJB and I got a Purple one. Mine shipped today too but I am on the east cost so it might be a few days.

Good choice for a first JJB item. The Mine is so fun and versitile....though your daughter might want to take it to use as her purse. :love:

I got my PackaBe today! I think is going to be too big for what I need it for though. :( This thing is huge!

the packabe really is huge. The way it is designed, I find it kind of hard to pack and still find things. Though I'm vowing to give it one more chance.

You really do need a few Quicks and/or Set peices to pack it in an organized way. It isn't like the BFF which is very easy to organize without the quicks and sets.

urchin_grey

Bummer... can you post a pic of it.. for scale?

Sure thing. Had to use my phone, but you get the idea. Ravioli's are for scale. Bram won't eat them so I had to give them something to do.

pb1.jpg

pb2.jpg

Yes, the stools are ON the bar. Nephew is a climber. LOL

lovinwaves

I ordered two because I wasn't sure which color I would like the best (the purple paisley and Cherry). I don't like the cherry that much so I was going to sell it until hubby saw it and gave it to Peyton and said, "here honey, Happy Valentine's Day from Daddy." She loves it! :love: It fits perfect like a purse on her shoulder, lol. The shoulder strap is her new dog leash.

85e6efc3.jpg

Last edited:

luckyclov

I didn't love the Julia's Ribbon as much as I thought I would...so, uhhhh, my DD inherited that one.:p I love the Purple Paisley, though!

natysr

Mine came today too. I got a purple paisley and a cinnamon champagne.

One thing that I noticed is that the champagne liner on the inside is thinner material than the silver liner in the purple.

I like the mine for quick trips to the store. It can hold wallet essentials as well as keys, phone, etc.

They can also be used as a first aid kit.

I've used one to hold baby mealtime things (disposable bibs; individually wrapped boogie wipes; and oxo snack disk filled with cheerios).

msg221

Got mine today as well. I love it!! It will be perfect when I go to lunch with my friends during the work week so I don't have to take my entire purse.

urchin_grey

I got mine today too (well, today as in Thursday). My sister already bought my Cinnamon Champagne PackaBe (I decided I wanted a BFF instead) so I went ahead and sold her the Cinnamon Champagne Mine as well so she'd have matching pieces. So I now I have to decide if I want the Cherry, Purple, or Blue Bouquet because one or two of them might go to others as birthday gifts. Hmm.

natysr

I ordered two because I wasn't sure which color I would like the best (the purple paisley and Cherry). I don't like the cherry that much so I was going to sell it until hubby saw it and gave it to Peyton and said, "here honey, Happy Valentine's Day from Daddy." She loves it! :love: It fits perfect like a purse on her shoulder, lol. The shoulder strap is her new dog leash.

85e6efc3.jpg

She looks soooo adorable!

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Got mine today! I'm going to be curious to see if I like it. I basically want to use it as a wallet. I don't like that it does not have divided slots for credit cards. But, I do like the space for a phone and that it has a small strap. I often need to go into the grocery/etc. after work when I don't actually have a purse with me (usually stash my wallet in my laptop bag so that I don't carry 2 bags). I want to just be able to carry it in without worrying about accidentally putting it down someplace.

I'm thinking that a Be Major is probably more along the lines of what I *really* need. But for the price, we'll see if I like this first and I'll watch for one of those.

vonfirmath

I ordered two and immediately regretted it so the Tiki Toffee will be going up for sale in a bit.

I have the Blue Bouquet out of the wrapper and used it to go to Borders today -- with both straps so it could be an over the shoulder purse. Worked okay.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC