which cover for XTSL???

emthecountrycat

I have a crash XTSL in Flora and will be replacing it with another XTSL but idk which cover.... I am keeping the flora cover so I don't need to get FLora...I was thinking Bentley (cause it's soft) or nitro(which is mesh??? and would get snagged on his velcro shoes) or ventura (might also snag)

I have only seen ventura in person idk if I liked it. lol

I would kinda like it to "match" my sons red hair :rolleyes:.....

Which would you suggest???

ADS

Mama Jo

I have a mesh seat on my RNXT and my DS has shredded it all to you-know-what. Especially since he's rf, his velcro shoes sit right on the seat.

I have a mesh cover on my DD's FN, but that one doesn't bother me as much because it's obviously ff and she doesn't have velcro shoes sitting right on top of it.

Leighsah

We have Ventura-I like it fine. Doesn't snag or anything like that. Kind of reminds me of material you would find on a couch or something. Not really soft, but not uncomfortable either.....if that makes sense.

sunnymw

i have the super soft like bentley on mine, love the softness but it shows dirt and stains horribly. i am constantly wanting to wash it.

Cryssy Jane

I haven't played with bentley but my ventura snagged terribly. Post one handwashing all the threading was coming undone. I was highly upset to say the least.

leighi123

I have bently and nitro - my nitro is only slightly snagged in a couple places, nothing major, but ds doesnt own any velcro shoes. It didnt seem to warm in the summer here.

The bently matches my dad's car, so far it still looks new, but ds is in it less. The fabric feels soft, similar to flora (which is my favorite of the 3 I have)

afdani1984

I ordered mine in Shadow. It did look kind of mesh like in the pictures, but it was just slightly cheaper than the other patterns and I figure I can always try and find another cover for it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC