Yay! Got my Nauti today!

featherhead

I won it in a contest from Graco:D I turned the heater on in the garage so maybe later I can go install and take pics!

ADS

featherhead

I didn't think I'd win. And then I thought when I did actually win I'd be disqualified because I'm Canadian. But nope, just took a lot longer to get my seat:)

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Say what? Just when I actually need two Nautis and they are so frickin' expensive here! I had no idea there was a contest.

You're super lucky! What pattern?

featherhead

Say what? Just when I actually need two Nautis and they are so frickin' expensive here! I had no idea there was a contest.

You're super lucky! What pattern?

It was back in December I think. It was called Give One Get One. You had to nominate a family in need, and if you won that family would receive new Graco seats for all their kids, and your kids also would receive seats. They decided to also pick two runner ups. I was one of the runner ups, so I got one carseat, and the family I nominated got one carseat.

It's Mariposa, the one with the butterflies.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
featherhead said:
It was back in December I think. It was called Give One Get One. You had to nominate a family in need, and if you won that family would receive new Graco seats for all their kids, and your kids also would receive seats. They decided to also pick two runner ups. I was one of the runner ups, so I got one carseat, and the family I nominated got one carseat.

It's Mariposa, the one with the butterflies.

What a cool contest! Very happy that you won and that another family got a seat too. So when will you be shipping me my seat? :ROTFLMAO:

Sent from my iPad using Car-Seat.Org

featherhead

I talked to the mom that I nominated to make sure she got her seat too. I also offered to help her install it, and she said that would be great! So hopefully I can go there tomorrow to help:)

StillThankful

:2thumbsup:How cool! So very thoughtful for you to nominate that famliy:) I'm soo happy for you--can't wait to see the pics:)

featherhead

So I got some pics, just in the house, of DD in the Nauti and the TF. Photobucket is being dumb and not uploading my pics, so I'll have to try later. I'm REALLY liking the Nauti! It fits her so well, doesn't stick out so far in the car like the TF does FF. And she didn't seem to lose any harness height when installed either. She is about 1/2 inch below the 2nd from bottom slots, so she has a TON of room to grow! And I'm very surprised but she actually says she likes the pink seat more than her blue seat:thumbsup:

Kat_Momof3

I hope she gets whatever other seat/seats she needs... this could be your chance to see if maybe she needs the TFP (since she is the reason you got the Nauti) :)

featherhead

I hope she gets whatever other seat/seats she needs... this could be your chance to see if maybe she needs the TFP (since she is the reason you got the Nauti) :)

I hope to find out what her other children are riding in. There are 6 children, aged 11 months to 9 years I think. What I really wanted to do was sell my TFP for as much as I could and then use the money to get her other kids in seats if they weren't. Not sure my husband will let me do this though, cause right now we kinda need that money to make a dent in our credit card. We had several unexpected expenses in the past two months or so.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC