I needed this like I need a hole in the head,but it's sooo PRETTY<3

M

Mrs.Lee

Okay, Here is the anna cover on the advocate,not a big fan of the seat,but hey:) I got it for dd, but once she played with it she wanted to use brother's cow seat (blvd) so Liam is in another girly seat,although this one is actually just borderline metro sexual lol.

dd is 2.5 26lbs and I am drawing blank on height:eek:(she is a little tall for her age
ds will be one at the end of next month:( 18lbs and 29'

446.jpg

445.jpg

441.jpg

440.jpg

ADS

StillThankful

Very cute Kiddos and seat! Kids always want the other's items;) Next time, say that you bought something for DS and then DD will want it:thumbsup: LOL

M

Mrs.Lee

I love that cover! Wonder if it would fit a reg BV70? I don't think my son would mind! lol

I am pretty sure it would, maybe I will take it to bru later and try! This is my first new gen. britax seat...but It's pretty cool, and DD won't mind the seat...my dh might when he comes home lol.

mamom

I am usually not into feminine things for boys, but I have to say this is not feminine to me (hope that makes since)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
It this cover fits the BV70, I MUST HAVE IT. I just do not like the Advocate seat. But that, on a BV70.....SWOON!!

M

Mrs.Lee

It this cover fits the BV70, I MUST HAVE IT. I just do not like the Advocate seat. But that, on a BV70.....SWOON!!

does anyone know before I go play if the seats are the same shell, minus the *silly* pillows lol

abigaylebelle

OMG that cover is sooo cute! It helps that the children modeling it are also beautiful. If it would fit on a blvd70 I would seriously put my ds in it. He is 4 but I really like it and hey, it's my car.

lovemybabies924

my friend just bought her 9m old an advocate..he looks so cute in it! and it looks comfy! and i LOVE that cover, and its fine for a boy!

mamom

DH said that it looks "old" think retro but definately unisex (and he is definately a boy-=boy girl=girl pattern person!)

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
That is such a pretty seat! Cute kids too!!

I still don't understand the massive side things on the Advocate.

Sophie will let me in :eek:

I'll make you a deal- you give me your seat and I'll take Sophie too... Now as much as you love her, I know that will tempt you :whistle:

andre149

Does anyone else want to drop an advocate off of a tall building just to see what happens?

I had to ask ...

YES! I want to see those little "airbag" things do their job ;)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way lol.

ETA: I do love that cover, and you have beautiful kiddos!

Athena

Supposedly the air pillows can reduce crash forces on the seat by up to 50% and protect the passenger sitting next to the seat. Personally as a passenger, I'd rather be hit with one of those soft pillows than the hard plastic shell.

On the other hand, there are no passengers without car seats in our back seat and my DD appears (disclaimer: it may just be that it's harder to tell with the head piece) to have more growing room in the RA55 so that's the one I got. ;) But I do LOVE that cover!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC