Diaper bags, dipes, covers, Nautilus, etc.

MissAllyLou

I need to do some de-cluttering :p

JJB Be Mine NWT in Cinnamon/Champagne. $25 shipped priority with Delivery confirmation

Black Village by Liz Claiborne purse. VGUC, has some thread fraying on the straps. Lots of pockets! $25 shipped.

Skip Hop Duo in Ocean Stripe, VVVGUC, $40 shipped obo

2 BG 3.0's, one in grasshopper and one in blossom, both washed once (maybe twice on these ones), never fully prepped or used, $12 each shipped, or both for $20 shipped

Sold Brooke MA cover in EUC, sewn pads $45 shipped

Graco Nautilus, Reese or Matrix cover, no pads, can check DOM but it's a 2010 date, $100+shipping

Baby blue camo Car Seat Poncho in Medium. EUC, was never worn but has been washed once. $20 shipped

EUC tribecca decathlon cover, has belly pad, infant insert, and toddler head pillow. $55 shipped? Obo

PENDINGFleurville ReRun [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Fleurville-Re-Run-GeoBot-Chocolate-Diaper/dp/B0026PHT3I"]in Chocolate and Teal[/ame], VGUC, $30 shipped obo

XTSL cover in Eclipse (Gray mesh) with all parts and pads, EUC, $45 shipped

I'm sure there's more ;) Don't like my prices, make me an offer. I need to get rid of some of these :p

Last edited:
ADS
M

Mrs.Lee

would you be interested in trading your nauti for either an evenflo triumph 65(biscotti) or a recaro proride (solid black) both are new, like sat in once each for a minute :) Original boxes.

MissAllyLou

would you be interested in trading your nauti for either an evenflo triumph 65(biscotti) or a recaro proride (solid black) both are new, like sat in once each for a minute :) Original boxes.

Let me think about this one. I don't need any more convertibles, but my SIL might like the ProRide for her husband's car. I'll ask and get back to you.

Can I see pictures of the poncho?

Sure can!
IMG_1576.jpg
[/IMG] I have this one on Photobucket already, any other shots you'd like?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC