New here!

parkerandmylesmom

Hi! I am Jeni, a stay at home mom to 2 boys. I am also a La Leche League Leader, and have my own Cloth Diaper Group. I am a lurker that finally decided to join after reading on here every single night for a year. That is how I get my education while nursing the little guy to sleep. LOL!

I have always (as long as I can remember) been a car seat freak (I mean the word freak in the nicest way. LOL!). When I was in Highschool, I had a friend that had a baby, I took the baby to town with me and was almost in a horrible accident. While avoiding the accident, the car seat tipped over. I thought that was odd, so I did some reading, lots of reading. I would read pages and pages on Isofix years before it was released. I found it all so interesting, and still do! When I was in college, I even did a presentation or 2on how to properly install car seats. Our local Britax dealer even let me borrow the test bench and a car seat. :)

So, that is my story. I am not a CPST, but I do plan to be when my youngest is a little older. :)

ADS

susanx4

Hi welcome! i am also an LLL leader! i cloth diapers all my kids tho everyone is potty trained now :( lol i homeschool most of my kids and love carseats! ;-)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC