I scored at Target!!

emtb79

I was walking through the baby section like I always when I go.
And I found...

wait for it....

A Nautilus Wilkes pattern DOM 11/2009 for $36.70:2thumbsup:

Only problem is what to do with it. I kept thinking to myself I so have a problem now and I have all my friends here at car-seat.org to blame. Oh well I could have a worse habit :whistle: but I like this one.:D

ADS

Mae

Jealous! Wish I could find a GN for $35! I've never had such luck, I only get to hear about it from ya'll on here. :p

kaleigh71

Whoa! Every time someone posts something like this I automatically make plans to visit our Target ASAP (that would be tomorrow for me). That is a seat I could use for that price!

Oh, and I totally giggled like a 13 year old at the title of your thread! :p

Holly

:eek:

I'd love to find a deal like that! My dd's aren't too far away from outgrowing our FPSVD that is a spare in dh's truck, and it expires next spring anyway.
I'd love to have a spare nautilus for them to use in there.

emtb79

OK so when I read this totally giggled and looked at my title of my thread and laughed so hard I sprayed my chocolate milk. Oh I am still laughing too. I could so see how my title could be construed some many different ways. Thanks I needed the laugh.

Oh and the seat was a return from someone who bought it online and returned to the store.

emtb79

Whoa! Every time someone posts something like this I automatically make plans to visit our Target ASAP (that would be tomorrow for me). That is a seat I could use for that price!

The worse part is that I didnt need I really really didnt need it and dont what to do with it I just couldnt leave it there all lonely.
I have a
GN elite,BLVD70,TFP,MR65,RA40,SR35, FR85,Generations65,RN65,RN65sl,PKWYSG and a couple backless turbos

StillThankful

The worse part is that I didnt need I really really didnt need it and dont what to do with it I just couldnt leave it there all lonely.
I have a
GN elite,BLVD70,TFP,MR65,RA40,SR35, FR85,Generations65,RN65,RN65sl,PKWYSG and a couple backless turbos

Yep...you are definitely at home here;)

Anyone else glad this was an online return and not a huge markdown?

It's easier to digest when you know there *isn't* a $36 Nauti at a Target near you that you must run out to find RIGHT NOW!

I hate that feeling of desperation and then not finding one anywhere... I am jealous but instead of being jealous and *mad*, I'm just jealous and *happy for you* :eek:

Definitely visiting a few Target stores tomorrow just in case though :rolleyes::whistle:

emtb79

Yea I so understand the frustration of someone posting they found something for a ridiculous price. I am just happy I got it for once.

It was just a good end to the day of taking 5 kids to the DMV so my mom and I could get our live fingerprint scans.

NannyMom

I have a

You can drive it to my house and leave it on the front porch :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC