1st Day of CRST Class Tomorrow!!!

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I'm starting to get nervous... What if I don't know enough? What if I know too much? What if I can't keep my mouth shut when I need to?

I was asked to bring any seats I have, so I borrowed a couple from friends and am taking the following...
Britax Marathon (I'm just waiting to see what they say about my RF tether)
Britax Parkway
SKJP Radian
Graco Snugride (3 pt - about to expire)
Graco Comfortsport
Low Back Booster (can't remember the model name at the moment)

I have the Radian FF, Comfortsport RF, Parkway all 3 across installed in the 3rd row of my van. The Snugride is in a Captains chair and the MA is in the other captains chair and tethered RF.

ADS

cdncasper

You are so lucky. I was suppose to do my class last weekend but they cancelled it for the second time. So annoying. Good luck.

JaRylan

Have fun! I hope you get time to post back tomorrow night and tell us how your day went. Wish I could see the look on everyone's faces when you drive up with a van full of seats for demonstration.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I am taking it in Winnipeg. The guy who was doing the class quit so they cancelled it.

I was supposed to take it with him too! I wasn't able to make it this last weekend but I was going to take it with the firefighters. He cancelled it because he was resigning and said he was going to help me find another course but he isn't returning my emails!? Do you know of anyone else who teaches the course?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC