For Sale Girls 24m/2T Carters, Sonoma and others LOTS OF STUFF

Lemonade

Prices don't include shipping since there are so many items.

View attachment 9114

Everything in this photo is 24m
1. Dark pink shirt and black/pink/white flowered pants are Circo, shirt has a couple of stain marks on it. $3
2. Brown flower shirt and dark pink pant are Carters $4
3. Multi colored shirt and dark pink legging are Jumping Beans - worn 2x $3
4. blue dot/stripe is Carters. Has some light staining $3
5. Dark pink short sleeved shirt with striped pant is Circo $3
6. Purple and white striped bodysuit with brown pants - Carters (Mommy's wake up call). Pants have an oil type stain on back leg - not super bad but there. $3
7. 3 one piece outfits are carters. Fleece flower one only worn 2x. $3 flecce, $2 others
8. Green sweater and brown pants in good condition - O'Kids. $5

Unless otherwise stated, these have been well worn. I've noted where I found obvious stains, but do want to be upfront that they could have other minor spots here and there.

View attachment 9115

Everything here is 2T pants. Some shirts are 2T, some are 3T.
1. Blue jeans with argyle and shirt - I think they are Sonoma $3
2. Pink cords and shirt - Sonoma $4
3. Carters velour track suit with shirt (shirt has choco milk stain size of quarter) $5
4. Carters coral pink pants and striped shirt $4
5. Carters velvet jumper and white t-neck $3
6. Pink and purple sweatpants/sweatshirt outfits - Hanes I think $2 each outfit
7. Levi's blue jeans with Sonoma shirts (some white stuff rubbed on jeans - might come off in wash) $4
8. Turq. pants and flower shirt - Sonoma $3
9. Carters jeans and t-neck $4
10. Circo snuggle bunny shirt and striped pants $4

Make me an offer! I will likely donate what I don't sell so as long as you make it worth my effort and time to mail it, we've got a deal!!! The more you buy, the better deal you can get on shipping:)

Last edited:
ADS

Lemonade

The individual prices add up to $69 and that doesn't include shipping. I imagine shipping would be around $10 (based on what I am shipping out tomorrow from another lot) so that's $79. I could do all of it shipped for $60. LMK what you think.

Rebelnicky04

That is very tempting and a great price. I am waiting on foster kids which I should have SUPER soon and I'm trying to think ahead but I really may be better off waiting to see what sizes they are... :eek:

Those clothes are so super cute though and like I say great price. If I get them soon enough and you still have these I will definitely jump on it.

Rebelnicky04

I saw it and everything is so cute and the prices are great. I'm not even sure if I'm going to get a boy or a girl but I'm hoping for a girl about that age. I need to try and be patient a couple more weeks until I get them. I will keep you posted if you still have them and thanks so much!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC