Up to 40% off on Britax items!

ADS

Meg

I ordered two seats this morning. I'm not sure why since the 6 seats we currently have are plenty for my 2 boys. :eek: Such good deals though!

Oy. Lol.

I already got an email that the seats were shipped. :thumbsup:

Mags462

Its legit :thumbsup: This is their new storefront..... they used to sell on Ebay and i have purchased from them. The CCO was brand new, in box, as they said it was. :) In fact they still occasionally sell on ebay, and its typically even cheaper then the new website.

Farm_Mama

Its legit :thumbsup: This is their new storefront..... they used to sell on Ebay and i have purchased from them. The CCO was brand new, in box, as they said it was. :) In fact they still occasionally sell on ebay, and its typically even cheaper then the new website.

Awesome, thanks! :thumbsup:
I ordered a CCO and a couple Bravado nursing bras for super cheap. Woohoo. :D

luckyclov

I'm ordering a Vivo. Logically, it probably won't work in my vehicle since the ProBooster didn't, but come on - $54 bucks?:eek:

Meg

Also, keep in mind.. some things aren't put under the right categories. For example, if you look under car seat accessories, you'll find a $95 ETA, if you look under Diaper Bags, you'll find a $75 Ergo, etc.

And don't forget to use the 10off promo for $10 your first purchase. :thumbsup:

Farm_Mama

So I got my shipping notice late this afternoon and one of my items wasn't listed, but I was still charged for it. :( I checked and it's still on their site so I don't think it was a matter of it selling out. I tried to call, but them must have been closed already. I'll try again in the morning. I hope I'm refunded or the shipping notice was an error.

Meg

So I got my shipping notice late this afternoon and one of my items wasn't listed, but I was still charged for it. :( I checked and it's still on their site so I don't think it was a matter of it selling out. I tried to call, but them must have been closed already. I'll try again in the morning. I hope I'm refunded or the shipping notice was an error.
It's possible it's shipping separately. All 3 of my things have different shipping numbers.

They don't carry the Frontier?
No, I was looking for a Frontier too. The front page of their site says they get new shipments in every 1-2 weeks, so maybe what they sell is constantly changing..?

#1babysitter

It's possible it's shipping separately. All 3 of my things have different shipping numbers.

No, I was looking for a Frontier too. The front page of their site says they get new shipments in every 1-2 weeks, so maybe what they sell is constantly changing..?

When I found this site I was looking for one that had a great deal on the Frontier and of course they have great deals on all Britax seats except the Frontier which they don't have at all. They got some new seats in on 2/7 including the Parkway but didn't get the Frontier. I emailed and asked if they were going to get it in soon and never got a reply )=

ConnorsMommy

Before I was ready to buy a Frontier for my son, that site did have a few Frontiers. Once they had 2 in Canyon, then another time they had a red one and a pink one. When I was ready to order one, they didn't have any. If you can wait a while to buy a seat, you could keep checking back to see if they get any.

#1babysitter

Before I was ready to buy a Frontier for my son, that site did have a few Frontiers. Once they had 2 in Canyon, then another time they had a red one and a pink one. When I was ready to order one, they didn't have any. If you can wait a while to buy a seat, you could keep checking back to see if they get any.

Thanks for letting me know of that! At least they have had them so they might get them back in stock. I have decided to wait to find a great deal on one so I will take your advice and keep checking back. Thanks!

hrice

Call their CS for a stock check. They get shipments every week and it's always different. I did all of my orders over the phone and they would invoice me through pp.

Farm_Mama

I called about my missing item on my shipping invoice and the gal was SOOOO nice!!! They were sold out of what I wanted and she had forgotten to send my PP refund. She did it right after we got off the phone though. I give them a big :thumbsup: for great customer service and SUPER fast shipping. I placed my order yesterday and my tracking number shows delivery for tomorrow. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC