Up to 40% off on Britax items!

#1babysitter

I called about my missing item on my shipping invoice and the gal was SOOOO nice!!! They were sold out of what I wanted and she had forgotten to send my PP refund. She did it right after we got off the phone though. I give them a big :thumbsup: for great customer service and SUPER fast shipping. I placed my order yesterday and my tracking number shows delivery for tomorrow. :)

So you think if I order a Monterey tonight it will be here by Saturday? And did it only have 1 option for shipping when you checked out? I wanted to do a faster shipping than just standard but there aren't any other choices =/

ADS

Farm_Mama

So you think if I order a Monterey tonight it will be here by Saturday? And did it only have 1 option for shipping when you checked out? I wanted to do a faster shipping than just standard but there aren't any other choices =/

It's entirely possible depending on where you are in relation to them. I'd call in the morning and ask and then just order over the phone. Mine is coming UPS Ground.

ETA: Looks like it shipped from Joplin, MO. I think you can go on the UPS site and calculate how long it should take.

Meg

the 10off promo would not work for me!!!

You ordered more than $25 and it was your first time registering? My husband and I did two different orders and the $10 off worked both times. I'd send an email to CS. CS was really nice and quick when I had to email them about something.

amandav

called CS and they are telling me the 10off was set up for the first 250 orders, and they must have exceeded that...
so I can't get the 10off AND they don't have anymore of the seat I was trying to order!!
yeah great CS my rear! :(

Farm_Mama

Just a heads up -- I got a CCO from here and it was 16mos old when it arrived. :( I would rather have paid full price and had all the usable life. Not sure if all the seats would be that way, but that was my experience. Oh well, live and learn.

Meg

Just a heads up -- I got a CCO from here and it was 16mos old when it arrived. :( I would rather have paid full price and had all the usable life. Not sure if all the seats would be that way, but that was my experience. Oh well, live and learn.

That's good to know. I figured the low prices might indicate the DOM might be a bit old. Although, if you're buying a seat like the new gen. Britax seats, you know they can't be that old since they just started making them this Fall. :thumbsup:

Meg

Just wanted to update.. UPS just came and my new gen and classic Britax seats have a 4/10 and 8/10 DOM. Not bad. :thumbsup:

hobblyone

On the 2/7 they had a Blvd 70 and Blvd 70 CS. Both were gone that night. I got the Blvd 70 CS for $210- $10off. It was missing the body pillow however when I took it out of the box. It sounded like everything should come with it. Customer service is seeing if they can send me one. DS is small enough to use it. Hopefully it will get worked out. I was hoping to finally be done w/ my car seat decision nightmare.

coolcass13

I got my seat today (Britax Boulevard 70). Looks great, completely new. Such and awesome deal! It came to be about 39% off!! My son had already picked out the Onyx cover, and I'm so glad we were able to get that one exactly. I was also able to pick up a new Bravado nursing bra (AWESOME, btw) for only $25. Totally worth it.

I looooove this seat!

JCsMomma

I just ordered a MA70 for $199.90. Too bad the $10 off promo is no longer good, but it's still an awesome deal! I wasn't going to order anything just yet since my 18 month old still fits RF in her CCO, but that will be going to our new little one coming in July so decided I might as well grab the deal while it's there. Thanks for posting!

momtobe2007

Just wanted to add another :thumbsup: for them! They're legit. I, recently, ordered a City Mini Double from them. It arrived quickly and brand new in the box! :)

momtobe2007

I got my seat today (Britax Boulevard 70). Looks great, completely new. Such and awesome deal! It came to be about 39% off!! My son had already picked out the Onyx cover, and I'm so glad we were able to get that one exactly. I was also able to pick up a new Bravado nursing bra (AWESOME, btw) for only $25. Totally worth it.

I looooove this seat!

What did you end up paying for it, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious to see if this was a better deal than the big ole goof on diapers.com a few months ago. ;)

cryswilkins

Ok, so I ordered a Phil and Teds from them and it had several issues :(

It looks like it was a return, which is fine, but there is sticky fingerprints all over the belly bar and harness covers, the manual was missing and there were dirty foot prints on the foot rest. The box also arrived damaged and part of the stroller was sticking out and got all scrapped up. Overall not what I was expecting. :(

I emailed their customer service, and we will see what they say.

hrice

cryswilkins said:
Ok, so I ordered a Phil and Teds from them and it had several issues :(

It looks like it was a return, which is fine, but there is sticky fingerprints all over the belly bar and harness covers, the manual was missing and there were dirty foot prints on the foot rest. The box also arrived damaged and part of the stroller was sticking out and got all scrapped up. Overall not what I was expecting. :(

I emailed their customer service, and we will see what they say.

Call them and talk to Christy. She's awesome and will definately exchange it or refund you if it's out of stock. Oneof my Radians arrived with a dent in the steel on the side. No doubt from UPS being extra gentle with it. They sent me a new one and had the other picked up. No questions asked :)

nevaehsmommy

It's entirely possible depending on where you are in relation to them. I'd call in the morning and ask and then just order over the phone. Mine is coming UPS Ground.

ETA: Looks like it shipped from Joplin, MO. I think you can go on the UPS site and calculate how long it should take.

If it is shipped from joplin do you think they have a store there? I am moving in 4 days to Joplin

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC