1781045.jpg

my personal favorite-Lotus redone

1780582.jpg

I still can't figure out if its red or pink

1770670.jpg

Mavo-don't know if anyone has posted this one yet

ADS

mamakc

I am completely puzzled as to why they have a billion nice covers for the infant seats that are used for 6-12 months and have basically crap to choose from on the seats that are used (hopefully) for 6ish years.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I am completely puzzled as to why they have a billion nice covers for the infant seats that are used for 6-12 months and have basically crap to choose from on the seats that are used (hopefully) for 6ish years.

I dk maybe one day we can get ahold of the design team at graco lol

DaniChildcare

Logic = they do a million adorable infant covers to reel moms in. Once they like the infant seat, the likelihood they'll buy the same brand for the next step up is higher, so they don't have to make as many cute covers :shrug-shoulders:

Personally i would LOVE the Edgemont (i'm pretty sure the color is red not pink) and the Zoey in the Nautilus and/or MR

DaniChildcare

Oh MY, that Zoey is GORGEOUS! I want the Zoey on the Nautilus...DD would :love: it!

It'd look gorgeous on the Nautilus & MR ... they have it on TWO infant seats and a stroller .... yes TWO... snugride and snugride 30 :thumbsdown:

Why not put it on ONE infant seat and on the Nautilus ... c'mon :rolleyes:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Wow, those are gorgeous! ALMOST tempting enough to go buy one for my grandbaby for me to keep in my car instead of a boring Keyfit base!

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
there are even more gorgeous ones on travel systems but I didn't want to fill the whole page up with them...But those are the brightest and mostly Non baby...And my guess is with the srzoey that its not going to be avaliable anymore because the sr lotus isn't...Too bad the sr30 lotus didn't come with a boot or gracopedic foam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC