Britax Cowmooflage

swtgi1982

Those who have one do you like it? Does it show dirt easily? My kids have cow fever and want the frontiers as their replacement seats for the accident. I am thinking of three moo seats and have a matching cowmooflage marathon 70 for the little one

Last edited:
ADS

msg221

I'm on my second Cowmoo seat and have no problem with it showing dirt. Of course, the kid is only allowed to drink water in the car and if they have to snack in the car, I give them crackers, no messy food that can't be vacuumed up.

We have had a Cowmooflage Frontier 85 since November and so far it doesn't look dirty. My two oldest love the seat and a friend's son who is boostered at home asks to ride in the Frontier when he is in our car since he likes the cover and finds it comfy.

menfusse

Nope, no dirt. E is bad to put her foot in it when she gets in too. It's sort of off white and there are faint sort of tan designs through the white color the best I can explain it. It actually kind of hides dirt.

swtgi1982

Yeah just wondered since we live in country and three and a half yr old sticks his feet in his seat all the time

menfusse

Yup, country here too. I mean, like...we have a self poured sidewalk, but it's ,mainly dirt that leads to our car, lol. For the most part, I've been able to dust or wipe out anything she gets in it with her feet, but with little effort and it doesn't look dirty at all.

ginny4

my favorite cover in the entire world. gosh it was a sad sad day when DS outgrew the seat it was on. it hid the dirt real well. & washed up very nicely too whenever needed. i didn't allow anything that would really stain it either tho.

abigaylebelle

We've had 2 cowmoo seats thus far (roundabout and blvd 70). It's not really white at all so it doesn't show dirt. It is super cute and looks nice in all different interiors so that's a plus.

luckyclov

I have a cowmoo MA70, PWSG, and Blink (and soon-to-be FR85) and looooooooove it. The carseat cowmoo is plushy softness. It does a very good job at cowmooflaging (harhar) dirtiness.:thumbsup:

miraclebabies

I have three cowmoo MAs and they don't show dirt at all. That's with a 1 & 2yr old rf and a ff 4yr old. It's my fav cover and I really want the cow FR85, I get so many compliments on the covers and they wash well.

WhatAboutPuppy

You can see the actual color of the "white" in this picture.
Perfect for a little dirt.

4422_517746619978_51701790_30924910_7362949_n.jpg

Phineasmama

Just had to chime in and say it's my favorite seat cover EVER :p My DD has a Frontier 85 in it in her dad's car, and my DS is in the MA70 in my car. I totally want to get a cowmoo Chaperone for the new baby (and a van) so when DD grows out of the RFing limits of her Radian we will have all 3 kiddos in matching and udderly adorable seats! :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC