Coming "soon" to BabySteals ---- JJB!

natysr

Babysteals is currently doing a JJB giveaway (a Pacakabe). Word has it that every time they do a JJB give away, JJB shows up very soon. So, keep your eyes out at BabySteals over the next few days.

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Hint of FB tonight -

Hello STEALERS, now that the game is over, how about a hint for tomorrow? We're sure that our warehouse 'PACK'ERS will be very busy! New steal in 45 minutes.

too bad school drop-off is at the same time. :(

natysr

I don't even like the packabe, but when I saw the purple paisley...I couldn't resist! Maybe I will like it if I give it another chance...and if it is not pink! (the one I have is brown/pink and I hate pink).

I hope Misty sees this. She really likes the Julia's Ribbon pattern.

Holly

3 prints were sold out 5 minutes after it went up. The purple paisley, julias ribbons, and cherry lemonade.

MANDY1234

Ummmm I got me one :) To bad I had to let my husband in on my purchase lol I don't have google check out and needed something to pay with :) I can't wait for my JJB mail to come!! How long does it usually take to get somthing from babysteals? I've never bought from them...

natysr

3 prints were sold out 5 minutes after it went up. The purple paisley, julias ribbons, and cherry lemonade.

Wow! I guess I snagged the Purple just in time. Since they went that fast, I suppose if I become really sure that I don't want it, I won't have a hard time finding someone to take it off my hands.

mamom

Bought my first Ju Ju Be! For this price I couldn't resist trying one out. I hope this doesn't lead to another collection at my house :) (HEHEHE)

natysr

JJB says that they have a few things in line for baby steals in the very near future...so keep your eyes out!

Sometimes BabySteals shipping is really quick. I purchased a Minibe through them on Wednesday May 26...the day I went into labor with Trevor. My package was waiting for me at my doorstep on Friday, May 27...they day I got home from the hospital.

Mylilboyblue

I wanted one so bad, but DH said he had to think about it. He went to take a shower and said okay when he came out. He was in there 10 minutes. All the colors but red were gone and I don't like the red. I am very sad. :(

I have a Cherry Lemonade Be Rich that I would love to have a matching bag for. That is my FAVORITE print. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC