Anyone buy from baby catalog?

Melizerd

I'm looking to buy my seat since Gabe only has about 2 inches of hard shell left in his seat and I don't want to be caught without it.

I noticed http://carseats.babycatalog.com/inf...-convertible-car-seat-with-latch/E9L0603.html
has close out seats for only 228. I'm interested in the red one and that's one of the options. Has anyone used them? should I email and find out if they'll give me DOM for the seats? How's their customer service.

If that's not a good site can someone recommend where I should go with the cheapest price? I don't want anything girlie but otherwise I'm open to a different color.

or how about http://www.babyuniverse.com/pro/baby/100333/MarathonLATCHCarSeat-Red.html
There's a note there about registering for their website and getting 50 bucks back cash! Has anyone done that?

Last edited:
ADS

Cindy&Connor

I'm not sure about those sites but Albee Baby has 3 different Marathons for 229. I think people have had good luck getting a recent DOM from them.

starbuck22

Senior Community Member
I bought my Decathlon there (Baby Catalog) last July. It was a disc. pattern and it had a DOM of June. I was pleased with their customer service. I'm pretty sure I ordered on a weekend and got it that week. Hope that helps!

Lys

Senior Community Member
I've ordered from both and never had a problem.
Baby Catalog even gives military families a FREE one year membership that entitles you to 10% off. :)

Ahzryn

I've done a lot of ordering frm Baby Catalog over the years, and they have always been wonderful. If you can find a few friends and go in on a memebership, it almost always pays for itself.

Melizerd

yeah I don't know anyone else that would be willing to go in with me. Pretty much everyone thinks I'm nuts for spending 200+ bucks on a car seat. They act like it's not important.

This is my only child. I don't have to worry that I have to buy 2 or 3 seats at one time so why shouldn't I buy what I want? :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC