In Search Of JJB stroller clips cheap

seamonkeys

I never used mine with my Between. :whistle: It was easier to just hang the bag over the handles. use them now because I'm using my BeHave with just the tote straps, which obviously aren't long enough to go around the stroller handle.

ADS

jewlsvern

That's what I am discovering :(
I took my Be Spicy to church on Sunday with just my bible (and the slim version at that! Not a big heavy study one!) and a couple of purse items. NOTHING in the center pocket at all. and it was SO heavy I'm considering putting it in the consignment sale at the end of the month and seeing if it sells.

Hopefully the Be All I picked up since is lighter!

Don't mean to thread jack but I am considering a Be Spicy. How do you like it?
I want a new diaper bag.

munchkin

Don't mean to thread jack but I am considering a Be Spicy. How do you like it?
I want a new diaper bag.

Not to thread jack further, but I had the Spicy for a bit, but found it to be heavy. I used it as a plane carry on. I didn't pack a whole bunch in it; purse stuff, netbook, notebook, magazine, etc. By the end walking around the airport the strap was really digging into my shoulder.

Holly

You guys are making me nervous! Am I going to hate the between?
Is it going to be too big for me to use as a purse?
I haven't paid for it yet, so I still have time to change my mind if you think I'm going to hate it.
Is it really super heavy?

munchkin

I haven't paid for it yet, so I still have time to change my mind if you think I'm going to hate it.

No the between is a totally different story. It carries differently than the spicy. I don't think you will be disappointed at all. And the two pockets are awesome to separate stuff.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter

The between isn't heavy. Even with my camera stuff in it, it isn't bad.

lovinwaves

Holly, it's a great bag! Like I said, I think you are going to love it. :) Ju-Ju-Be bags are heavier, but you will be fine carrying it no problem. The good thing about the Pink Room is that if you don't like or, or it doesn't work out for you then you can sell it and try out a different bag!

seamonkeys

Holly, it's a great bag! Like I said, I think you are going to love it. :) Ju-Ju-Be bags are heavier, but you will be fine carrying it no problem. The good thing about the Pink Room is that if you don't like or, or it doesn't work out for you then you can sell it and try out a different bag!

Exactly! At least if you don't like it, you're not out a lot of money!

But FYI, the PR sale requirements have changed - now you need minimum of 300 posts and 60 days of membership in the PR.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I agree. They are heavier bags. The Spicy is a heavier bag than others IMO. It is a premium bag. It is bigger than the Between, has 2 sets of straps (one is a messenger), a larger cp (and they are heavy), and it also has the metal feet. It also has (or had, I'm not up to date on the new messenger) the largest and best mommy pocket :love: .

I think you will love it. The Between is a nice sized bag without overkill. It will be weighted, but not like carrying bricks. ;) I don't think you will have any issues of tipping relative to the size of stroller to bag.

Here is a pic of a loaded BeSpicy and a Minibe on the handles of a Joovy Caboose Ultralight (with BeConnecteds). I mean loaded, like 5 bottles of water, a large softpack of wipes, cloth diapers, a wetbag, first aid kit, etc. Dd was in the stroller in the picture, but she came out of it several times to nurse and it never tipped.

vonfirmath

It's going to be a LONG time before I can sell at the Pink Room.

That's why I'm going to put it at consignment and see if it sells.

I like the spicy -- I'm still carrying it to work everyday. It carries a LOT of stuff... But I can not fill it up. Nor will it work as a diaper bag. It will just be too heavy once I put it all in there. And I'd rather get some money for it and buy something else. What I am using it for here could just as easily be done with my Lands End tote.

natysr

It's going to be a LONG time before I can sell at the Pink Room.

That's why I'm going to put it at consignment and see if it sells.

I like the spicy -- I'm still carrying it to work everyday. It carries a LOT of stuff... But I can not fill it up. Nor will it work as a diaper bag. It will just be too heavy once I put it all in there. And I'd rather get some money for it and buy something else. What I am using it for here could just as easily be done with my Lands End tote.

I can't imagine using my spicy as a diaper bag. It IS heavy...though they have recently redesigned it with a lighter fabric because of the complaints that it was heavy.

But I do use it to bring to work every day, and I'm happy with that. I don't have very much in it, but there is extra space just in case I need to bring more stuff on a certain day.

vonfirmath

How does the Be All do as a diaper bag? Is it going to have the same problem? That's my other bag -- but its a print, very vivid so harder to just "tote" around as trial.

chelle80

How does the Be All do as a diaper bag? Is it going to have the same problem? That's my other bag -- but its a print, very vivid so harder to just "tote" around as trial.

I don't find it to be all that heavy and I have it so stuffed some times the magnets won't grab. I normally carry a 80ct pack of wipes, 3 pockets (I cd), and small pouch with 3 full size bottles of tylenol, benadryl, and motrin along with a dropper, 2 burp rags and 2 bibs, a powder formula dispenser full of cherrios, a wetbag and a 4oz jar of rash cream. Then I put her sippy cup in one of the cup pockets and 2 things of pedisure in the other. In the mommy pocket I carry a few pens, some lipgloss, cell phone, GPS and my full size wallet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC