In Search Of JJB stroller clips cheap

Holly

I'm wondering if anyone has a set of JJB stroller clips available that I could buy for cheap? Or any other brand stroller clips that would work?
Let me know if so.
Thanks.

ADS

vonfirmath

I though there was a rule in the PR that prices listed are supposed to include shipping and fees....

I thought there was too. One of the reasons I backed out.
In any case, since then I found someone willing to toss stroller clips in for the price of shipping if you bought other stuff from them. Got a Mini and a med set piece and then paid the shipping for the stroller clips.

Holly

Someone replied to my ISO in the pink room and offered hers for $15 shipped but I don't know if I really want to pay that much for 2 clips right now.

Holly

Well considering they are $25 new, I'd say $15 is a good price. Not sure how low or cheap you were expecting?

Stroller clips aren't cheap. I would except to pay at least $10-$15. IIRC, I had a hard time finding some used as well.

They are only $18 new on Amazon. I didn't say $15 was a bad price, just that I am not prepared to pay that much right now so it's probably going to have to wait.

vonfirmath

Well considering they are $25 new, I'd say $15 is a good price. Not sure how low or cheap you were expecting?

They are $18 brand new with free shipping (Prime or when you spend $25) on Amazon. It in no way indicates this is a "discount" off the normal price of them.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ju-Be-Connected-Stroller-Attachment/dp/B001FWYGSE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1296677699&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: Ju Ju Be Be Connected Stroller Attachment, Silver: Baby[/ame]

lovinwaves

Someone replied to my ISO in the pink room and offered hers for $15 shipped but I don't know if I really want to pay that much for 2 clips right now.

Offer her what you want to pay or can pay and see what she says. Worth a try. I never wanted to pay for JuJuBe connectors, so I found some cheaper ones.

lovinwaves

Holly I just got to thinking. What kind of bag are you going to be using this with? I didn't think you had bought a jujube yet, right? Unless the bag you are using has a specific place to clip the clips it's not going to work :( What stroller are you using too? I ask, because when you clip on a diaper bag on the back it puts a ton of weight on the stroller. Especially with Jujube bags, because they tend to be "heavy" bags :)

Holly

Holly I just got to thinking. What kind of bag are you going to be using this with? I didn't think you had bought a jujube yet, right? Unless the bag you are using has a specific place to clip the clips it's not going to work :( What stroller are you using too? I ask, because when you clip on a diaper bag on the back it puts a ton of weight on the stroller. Especially with Jujube bags, because they tend to be "heavy" bags :)

I'm getting a between, I'm pretty sure they have little d ring things on the sides for the hooks. I have a lightweight kolcraft stroller, my skip hop hasn't been too heavy for it.

lovinwaves

I'm getting a between, I'm pretty sure they have little d ring things on the sides for the hooks. I have a lightweight kolcraft stroller, my skip hop hasn't been too heavy for it.

Ohhh ok! Yeah, the between definitely has the rings on it. I always thought it was a PITA though for some reason the between to get the rings attached. Maybe it was just the stroller clips I was using or something.

Yeah, be prepared, the jujube is a heavy bag. Especially by the time you load it up which you will be tempting to do because it's got such great organization! You are going to be packing stuff you never thought to pack! LOL You will love the between. What print did you get? When are you getting it?

Holly

Ohhh ok! Yeah, the between definitely has the rings on it. I always thought it was a PITA though for some reason the between to get the rings attached. Maybe it was just the stroller clips I was using or something.

Yeah, be prepared, the jujube is a heavy bag. Especially by the time you load it up which you will be tempting to do because it's got such great organization! You are going to be packing stuff you never thought to pack! LOL You will love the between. What print did you get? When are you getting it?

I'm getting the brown with pink lining. I'm getting it of FSOT in the pink room.
The lady who is selling it is out of town until Saturday so she's shipping it on Monday. I might just put it in the stroller basket for a while, I just got a new ra50 cover that I wasn't expecting to get but couldn't pass up, so now is definitely not the time to spend any more money. I'll have to look for clips later if I decide I have to have them.

lovinwaves

I'm getting the brown with pink lining. I'm getting it of FSOT in the pink room.
The lady who is selling it is out of town until Saturday so she's shipping it on Monday. I might just put it in the stroller basket for a while, I just got a new ra50 cover that I wasn't expecting to get but couldn't pass up, so now is definitely not the time to spend any more money. I'll have to look for clips later if I decide I have to have them.

How exciting :love: Honestly there were many times I didn't even use the clips. I just slipped the shoulder strap over my stroller handle. I had to cinch down the strap of course first though. :) Let me see if I have a picture to show you...

ETA: Here is my between using no stroller clips

DSC02310.jpg

It will also kind of force the bag down lower on the stroller which might keep your stroller from tipping, or tipping as easily, ya know? The stroller clips kind of put your bag up and out more if that makes sense :eek:

rachandsoph

I have a set that I've never used. You can have them. I'd be sending from Canada, so it could take up to 10-14 days. If you want them, just PM me yor addy ok? I seriously have no use for them.
Mikia

vonfirmath

Yeah, be prepared, the jujube is a heavy bag. Especially by the time you load it up which you will be tempting to do because it's got such great organization!

That's what I am discovering :(
I took my Be Spicy to church on Sunday with just my bible (and the slim version at that! Not a big heavy study one!) and a couple of purse items. NOTHING in the center pocket at all. and it was SO heavy I'm considering putting it in the consignment sale at the end of the month and seeing if it sells.

Hopefully the Be All I picked up since is lighter!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC