Interested in an Inspired by Finn co-op?

Tara

I'm considering placing an order soon. Anyone else interested? I'll start a coop and pass out the code.

ADS

TiaxMarie

The co-op coupon is for 25% off. I just ordered using someone else's code, but had considered opening my own co-op.

Everyone uses the code that is given to the OP, lets her know how many pieces are ordered so she can keep track. I think she has to have 15 guarenteed pieces to participate.

hrice

The co-op coupon is for 25% off. I just ordered using someone else's code, but had considered opening my own co-op.

Everyone uses the code that is given to the OP, lets her know how many pieces are ordered so she can keep track. I think she has to have 15 guarenteed pieces to participate.

I am interested.

Tara

Yeah, what she said...thanks for posting all that. :)

But I wasn't reading it as a minimum 15 orders needed...just if 15 orders generated coop host gets a free piece. (will check on that)

keri1292

Possibly us. I was hoping to get Mitchell one for Easter, but finances are uh...sad, right now. So I'm a hopefully? :eek:

Tara

Ok double checked, yes, a 15 pc minimum to get the co-op 25% discount.

Let me know by Wednesday evening if you're in. PM preferred, easier to keep track of that way. Then I'd already have your messages there ready to send the code to. :)

I'm thinking about getting 3, which I *can* do with the co-op discount, not otherwise. So, we're 1/5 of the way there LOL

Tara

Got it Heather, I just need a #. How many pieces are you committed to?

Keri? Melissa? You gals in?

I need commitments before I can finish out the process and get us the code.

Tara

Sorry folks...something's come up and I gotta bail on the co-op. I'm so sorry. :( But I had 8 confirmed orders if anyone wants to pick it back up.

Tara

Somebody please pick up this co-op. There's a fair bit of interest. I just can't order right now as I was hoping. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC