Nania High Ride?

bigteamug

Anybody got one? How are they compared to the other LBB for belt positioning and esp narrowness? The Carseat Lady says they are 14.5" wide.......

I guess they are only available in bulk purchases?

Still looking for narrow boosters for 3-across. Thought this might be another option, esp if the bubblebum isn't all it appears to be, or takes longer to come out than the estimate. I'm in knuckle-smashing agony currently, and would love a solution.

Thanks!

ADS

NannyMom

I have one, got it from the Carseatlady (she orders in bulk, then sells at cost). IMO, it's the same width as the Harmony Literider is at the arm rests. But the Harmony is narrower at the bottom of the base, where as the Nania is squared.

What seats and vehicle are you working with?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I can compare it to the Lite Rider this afternoon :D. I've been meaning to, anyway. Though from memory, the narrowness doesn't really make it easy to buckle, the armrests are really chunky to work around, and my larger dd always sort of complained it was too tight, while she likes the Lite Rider to a much higher weight/height.

Bump up this thread if I forget to get pictures, ok?

bigteamug

We have an '05 Prius, one almost 4 who is 38" and 30 lbs on a good day. DD1 is almost 8.5, 49 inches and about 45 lbs. We need to fit a carpool buddy roughly the same size as DD1. Carseat choices - we have two radians (outgrown by DD1, long torso), one Blvd, one Rodi sps, one Vivo, one literider, one small RSTV that DD1 has also just outgrown and that none of the carpool kids like to wear.:p

DD2 is currently RF in the middle with the two HB's outboard. DD1 can't fasten herself in, and worse, can't unbuckle herself with the current set-up. And getting DD2 in the center spot RF is hard on my back, or hard on the upholstery, usually both.

I think I'm stuck waiting for the Bubblebum, if the darn thing works the way it should, it might work well between a FF radian and a HBB. And easy to move when we don't need it.

I'll try turning DD2 around FF in one of the outboard spots when the weather is a little warmer (we're at 12F right now)and playing with the HBB's, but I don't hold out a lot of hope.

bigteamug

If it's the same width on the arms as the literider, then it's probably no good for us - can't imagine that it would make a difference, unless it is so much better than the literider for puzzling.

For the 5 minute carpool ride, if it's a bit hard it's not too big a deal. I wouldn't take a seat like that on a roadtrip, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC