Hoping to help someone out who really needs a booster

Amaris

I have a graco airbooster with a date of manufacture of 06/08/2007 and a britax monarch with a date of manufacture that was in 2008, but the sticker was on the bottom and the writing has completely rubbed off and I don't remember the exact date. I really want these to go to someone who has a real need for them and can't go buy their own easily. If you can pay something toward shipping that would be great, even if it's not the whole amount, but if it's really a hardship to do so then I will ship them to you. It will take me a while to get to the post office to ship them, possibly 2 weeks, so it will be a few weeks before they are received. The seats do have a few spots on them from use. We tend to be in the car a lot. We are a smoke free home and car, but we do have a dog and the seats have been in the house. They have never been in any accident or mishandled in any way.

ADS

judesmommy

my aunt could really use a booster for her 7 year old. He has been ridding in a 3-in-one cosco seat. Totally outgrown....

let me know what you think and what shipping would be

Amaris

It's coming from just outside of Buffalo, where's it going?

Oh, and which one? The monarch is taller, but also quite a bit wider and heavier.

Mommy2Marcus

I am interested in the Air booster. Does the back fall off as easily on it as it does on the turbo? Also how does it fit smaller booster riders? I need a HBB for my MIL's car. Thanks.

TheQueenMother

I would be interested in the monarch if pp passes. We are still waiting on insurance to pay for the car and the seats. But I am in Oklahoma. I can pp shipping
thanks
amanda

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I am interested in the Air booster. Does the back fall off as easily on it as it does on the turbo? Also how does it fit smaller booster riders? I need a HBB for my MIL's car. Thanks.

Krista, I don't think the AB is what you're looking for. I crashed mine about a year ago, but IIRC the back fell off as easily as the Turbo's if not more so, because the base is quite heavy... it was also a wide and deep seat, I can't imagine it fitting Marcus well. But I could be remembering incorrectly.

Mommy2Marcus

Krista, I don't think the AB is what you're looking for. I crashed mine about a year ago, but IIRC the back fell off as easily as the Turbo's if not more so, because the base is quite heavy... it was also a wide and deep seat, I can't imagine it fitting Marcus well. But I could be remembering incorrectly.

Thanks! That is what I was looking for. I was not sure that it would be a good fit for us, but thought it would be worth asking about. Since it is a wide seat & the back falls off easily, I think I will pass on it. Let it go to someone it will work better for.

Amaris

The back does fall off of the airbooster as easily as the turbo. They attach the exact same way. It is wide, but oddly enough, easier to buckle in tight spots because it is wide at the front but narrows at the back. It has great leg support for longer legs, but because of that probably wouldn't work for smaller/shorter kids. I haven't had a chance to try any smaller kiddos in it, other than Kaitlin sitting in it in the living room, but she's 42" and 42lbs and didn't come close to fitting the bottom well.

chelsey

If you wont find any one I know my neighbor can use it.Her son is 42 Ibs,he will be 4 in May and he is riding in the expired 3 in 1 Cosco seat.She uses it as a booster but it fits him :eek::thumbsdown: and it's expired.I live in NJ and I can cover the shipping.Every seat is better than the one he is in right now:(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC