Radian at kohls

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
So I work at kohls...and somebody returned a Sunshine Kids™ Radian XTSL® Convertible Car Seat... of course its an online return since we don't carry them in store so they marked it down 60%. Now its 130, well with my discount and kohls cash I can get it for $100.. But I don't have a car it'll fit in :) but i'm really wanting that seat

please talk me out of it

ADS

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I know I just really know that its going to sit there for a really long time and its not going to get any use...but if it wont fit in my car than I dk. I'm taking my CPST course in Feb. So I guess I could get it to use as a demonstation seat

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Apex, NC...ya i'm gonna buy it...technically I'm not allowed to sell it for a profit (cause i'd get fired if they caught me) but i'm thinking how would they find out

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
No the only car he rides in is mine and its a 2 door coupe...theres no way it'll fit in there although mom is buying a ford edge in a month or two and I hear that they fit like a dream it those but we'll see...(everybody in my area is pretty dumb when it comes to carseats and wont have a clue as to what it is and its hidden :)

And its the bentley pattern

Louisa

CPST Instructor
if you are not allowed to sell at profit then you shouldn't.
you could buy it and trade for something you can use tho

I think the reasonable thing to do in this situation would be to grab it if you can afford to and sell it to someone on here for just the cost of shipping if you have the time.

It would be realy greatly appreciated given it's a popular, expensive seat that is in high demand.

I'm sure there are many people who realy could use one for a 3 across on here, but otherwise wouldn't be able to afford one.

Since you can't use it and you're not supposed to make a profit off of it, that would be the good karma thing to do and you'd be able to sleep knowing that it wasn't bought to forward face some 12 month old in your town :eek: I know the feeling of seeing such a great deal when you just don't need it!

So there's one solution... :eek:

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Please abide by the forum's swap guidelines at http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=38149 and keep any swapping/dealing discussion confined to that forum if you have swap access. If you don't have swap access please do not skirt that by posting outside of the swap forum to solicit interest in buying/selling/swapping or price checks on items. Per those swap guidelines, several posts have been removed by moderators from this thread. PMs instead of posting to arrange a swap are also an allowable alternative if you don't have swap access.

Kat_Momof3

Buy it... play with it... then sell it to pass the savings on! Same reason that I enter contests for seats my kids dont' fit... when I won one, I knew exactly what I'd do... take it out, play with it a bit to see if I liked it... and to take pics... and then put it on swap for someone who needed it so we both got something out of it.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
the xtsl...its still there i'm glad I work there cause i get to look at it everyday...and if somebody wants to buy it they can but we have had a snugride there that was an online return since 08' ppl don't go to kohls looking for carseats

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC