I would like a spare booster for playdates

britfish

DD is in first grade and I would like to have a spare booster available for friends that ride with us. Its very occasional, like maybe once a month. Do you think for first graders riding with you you would get a HBB or would a LBB work?

ADS

britfish

Thats a great idea. The nearest Target is about 90min. away however I will be near it next Saturday. Is this a sale or a normal price?

skaterbabs

I wouldn't use a low back for a first grader, but that's my personal opinion. I still don't let my 7 year old use a low back. ;) You might want to check out the Compass boosters since they fold.

Some of the others wouldn't have a problem with a low back for carpool use, but I prefer to wait until closer to 9 before moving to that point.

Amaris

The turbobooster at target is a sale for this week. I picked one up today, too! I couldn't pass up a spare seat for $35.

all together ooky

Get the highback. I think my daughter is the only one in her class that uses a highback, BUT anytime I give a friend a ride I always have a highback for them and not one of them has complained. And none of them have been too big. They're all just excited to be in the same car with each other.

britfish

Awesome, I am going to get the one from Target. Do you think that will still be on sale Saturday? Is it all fabrics? Not that I really care but just wondering. A $35 HBB is a great solution, thanks for the info!

Kobain's Mommy

Kobain's Mommy

When our's ran out last time they gave rain checks. But those sold out early in the week and when I got mine Friday they had a BUNCH in stock again.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC