Baby girl clothes Gymboree - 3m-18m

sb518

I am selling these as whole lots only!!!!

$45 shipped - 3-6 - Mostly Gymboree (Tip-toe tulip, strawberry patch, Mad about plaid), the yellow dress is Nautica, pink overalls on the right and the navy jacket on the left are babyGap, pink pants with snaps are Old Navy.
3ca28c17.jpg

$35 shipped -6-12mos - All Gymbo except the Old Navy jacket (obvioulsy) and the red jammies are Carter's.
22edadb6.jpg

$35 shipped - 12-18mos - Mixed brands (TCP, Gymbo, Target, Old Navy, BRU)
53b347d6.jpg

Toddler shoes (add $4 for shipping ea/pair) - Orange tennis shoes TCP Size 4 $5, Pink Circo sandles size 2$5, Black/purple Vans size 4$10, Black dress shoes size 4$5, Black dress shoes size 2W$5, white sandles Walmart size 2$2, Tennis shoes, Payless Shoes size 1$5, Soft soled TCP size 6-9 mos $2 (these have some crawling scuff marks on the toes) Pink boots TCP size 4 $5.
582a227d.jpg

ADS

Cryssy Jane

What size is the hot pink outfit in the last picture? That looks super cute! I'm going to check s2's shoe size and may come back for a couple pairs of shoes too. She wears 18m clothes so that outfit might be too small.

Misty-Bug

I am interested in the top lot. But will have to ask Phil. Not sure if he would be willing to spend more money right now. Would that still be $45 incl. shipping to me?

sb518

I am interested in the top lot. But will have to ask Phil. Not sure if he would be willing to spend more money right now. Would that still be $45 incl. shipping to me?

I would have to calculate shipping to you. PM me your zip or some way that I can figure it out and maybe we can make a deal. :)

sb518

What size is the hot pink outfit in the last picture? That looks super cute! I'm going to check s2's shoe size and may come back for a couple pairs of shoes too. She wears 18m clothes so that outfit might be too small.

It's from family dollar, nothing great. I thought it was cute though, it has two lollipops with bows on the front pocket and the back of the shirt has 2 buttons and then the rest is open.

Misty-Bug

I would have to calculate shipping to you. PM me your zip or some way that I can figure it out and maybe we can make a deal. :)

Phil said no. :(
he said we have to wait and see what happens in the next bit. He doesn't want to spend more money right now. grr. :( burst MY bubble!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC