Singlehandedly Desimating the CA Population

Emi's Mommy

One collision at a time :( I'm on CA number 2 is less than a week! After crashing my beloved Keyfit and replacing it with a brand new CA, I just got re-ended on my way to the mall today. There is just a little gouge in my rear bumper but the girl that hit me has some pretty serious damage. Emi didn't even peep and she was awake.

*sigh* Lucky for me my insurer follows Transport Canada's recommendation to replace any and all carseats/boosters in a vehicle at the time of the crash to the letter and they'll be paying for it. And at least I'm not at fault for this one.

ADS

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
One collision at a time :( I'm on CA number 2 is less than a week! After crashing my beloved Keyfit and replacing it with a brand new CA, I just got re-ended on my way to the mall today. There is just a little gouge in my rear bumper but the girl that hit me has some pretty serious damage. Emi didn't even peep and she was awake.

*sigh* Lucky for me my insurer follows Transport Canada's recommendation to replace any and all carseats/boosters in a vehicle at the time of the crash to the letter and they'll be paying for it. And at least I'm not at fault for this one.

I read CA as CALIFORNIA and was...well...more than a little shocked.

I'm sorry you were in a wreck but I'm sure glad that you aren't out here stalking the Cali peeps.

AtTheSouthDam

I'm sorry you were in a wreck but I'm sure glad that you aren't out here stalking the Cali peeps.

LOL.... darn those tourist!

Don't feel too bad. At least it is only car seats instead of the run I had with Dodge caravan's a while back. I went through three, all totaled before the temp tags expired! Now I drive a Ford :whistle:

Emi's Mommy

Re: Singlehandedly Desimating the Complete Air Population

Darn those multi-use abbreviations *shakes fist* :cool:

I'd love to be in California today. After all this snowfall I'm done with winter.

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
Glad everyone is ok.

Who is your insurer if you don't mind me asking?.

You can respond in pm if you don't want to share here.

Kat_Momof3

the good news is that you obviously had your sweet child in a properly installed and used seat every trip... because that's why she was so well protected... the seats could do their jobs.

It's frustrating and sucks... to be sure... but I'm just glad you both are okay and that the seat is that easily and readily replaced for you guys.

mommy2env

In 09' I had two crashes in less than two weeks. One on Sept 1 and one on Sept 11. I AM a Californian. :eek: Neither one of them was my fault, so that makes me feel a little better.

I'm glad you're okay. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC