Super slow and errors

LM4M

CPST Instructor
It just took me ten minutes of refreshing and errors to send a reply to a pm. Then I tried to load vehicle installation questions and it did the same thing 4 or 5 times.

Here's a shot of it

6bb9295b.jpg

Oh, and it annoys me that the word "apologize" is spelled wrong. Well, technically it's an accepted British version, but still- it was taunting me. Like "ha! You can't access your forum AND I'm going to annoy you with my grammar. Muah ha haaa" :rolleyes:

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I've been gone all day and do see there were a few short periods of database issues earlier. Not sure why. I will submit a support ticket if they continue.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I think that message is actually the forum software company, rather than the service provider company. The ISP is in Los Angeles, but the forum company could be British.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
vBulletin: "Our team is all over the world. Our headquarters are located in Southern California. vBulletin Solutions, Inc is a company registered in California, US and a division of Internet Brands."

Call 'em, K!

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact.php

If only for unlimited time to get around to these things!

Ultimately, some time this year I will probably have to upgrade to the next tier of hosting given the size of the forum database and the traffic. That will roughly double the costs involved but to be honest, they've probably been lenient to allow me to contine at the current level for some time. Hopefully, it may resolve some of the ongoing issues.

On the bright side, despite increasing forum costs, legal costs, loss of sponsors and the Illinois legislature, we can thank those pesky Google and Amazon ads for keeping the forums afloat!

LM4M

CPST Instructor
I was suggesting Kristen call, with HER unlimited time to get around to these things. :p

Yep, I am definitely calling. Penciling it in now for my next block of free time: August 17, 2014 @ 4:30pm

I'll let you know what they say. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC