Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

desperatly need a radian

My neighbor has 4 children of her own and recently inhererted a 5th due to a death in the family. Because of the addition of the 5th child seating space has become an issue in their vehicle. her 13 month old 25 lb baby is riding in an infant seat with a weight limit of 22 lbs because the space she has to put him in will not hold a wider carseat. With her vehicle and children she truly has no other option for seating. No matter where she puts him a convertable carseat is just to wide. I tried my daughters Radian in her vehicle and it fits. They cannot afford to buy a Radian, it would have been hard before the death and guardianship of the fifth child but it is now impossible. Does anyone have one that hasnt been wrecked and has at least a year before it expires that you would sell for not a whole lot? I would really like to help them get him in a safe carseat. You can messege me on here or email me at cryway2@yahoo.com
    Thank you,
    Crystal
    D* 13 yrs 0 mo 70 lbs 54" Monterey booster, S*8 yrs. 4 mos 47 lbs 47" harnessed britax frontier, L* 6 yrs 00 mos 39 lbs rf radian xtsl, C 21 mos 17 lbs Rf britax marathon, c 18 mosa 30 lbs rf Cisco scenera

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: desperatly need a radian

You might go to kyledavidmiller.org and see about trying to get assistance in getting a carseat. There is a link on the left of their home page under projects that says families in need. Maybe they could help her out.