$12 Shipped, Everything Here!

Jonah Baby

Is it possible for a Mod to move this over to the regular Swap? Most of the carseat stuff has found new homes.

I keep adding stuff, so keep checking!
I just need this junk gone. Help me out?

Clothing - priced differently, let's talk!
I'm finally admitting that after two children, I cannot be seen in public wearing these outfits (IF they fit at all.) Everything is more "teenish" style and in OK to EUC/hardly worn. Think sizes 5-9, smalls and mediums.

Included is a bunch of BRAND EFFING NEW bras. Expensive name brands, like Cacique 34D and 36DD's.
If interested, PM me for details.

FFS or Free with other purchase:

BRU Trade-In coupon. No date written on it!

Power Adapter for Medela's smallest travel pump. Goes to that pump (name is failing me) that runs on AA batteries OR off DC power.

Tomme Tippee 9oz. bottle, all parts included. Stage 1/slow nipple. This was used more than the Adiri's, but poor baby didn't much get the hang of this either.

Chicco glass bottle. This is NOT sold in the US, came directly from Italy (long story how I got a hold of it.) I'll send you the cool original packaging, all original parts, and a BNIB stage 2 nipple. This bottle was used much more than the others listed above. It helped to loosen up Avery's tie at first, due to the longer nipple, but then it began confusing him and so I put it away or used it for milk storage (this says 9 ounces, fits around 11.) Nipples are latex.

12 months size snow pants. Just pants style, not the overall style. I don't think Avery will ever sit his 12 month size fanny in the snow, but we have a snow suit if he does, these can go.

VGUC carseat cover and canopy from a 3point Evenflo Discovery. Has teddy bears on it, navy and cream colors. Good for upcycling?

Will be adding more...

Last edited:
ADS

canadiangie

You only want $12 for a lemongrasz sr32 cover? If so, I'll take it. I will even pay a smidge more to get it here to Canada.

Eta: is it a 32 or 35. Lemongrass is a 35. ?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Diapers? I am interested the diapers. Dumb it down for me. I am not good with this stuff.

Last edited:

Jonah Baby

Hi Guys, responding to everything as fast as I can!
Yes, really only $12 shipped for the cover. I've tried selling it unsuccessfuly for a while now, I just need it gone (I've kept the whole dang seat with cover on it to keep it "safely stored" lol, so not only is the cover in my way, a whole carseat is!)

LittlePeanut

I'm interested in the MR spiral cover set too (and extra harness etc). Please let me know if it's still available and how much you want to ship it to Canada. Thanks!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Still interested in the diapers. I know I am not the first. Also interested in the Mei Tai and Adiri bottles.

Kyras_Mama

pming you about the Lamaze toy! I've been looking all over for one of these that's used. I've wanted to try one with every kiddo but didn't know if we'd use it and this time I'd love to actually do it but have this image of my preschooler spinning the baby on it like a top so it may or may not work out. *lol*

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC