Portland Auto Show... before Judi blows a gasket!

WhatAboutPuppy

This weekend is the Portland International Auto Show and Judi and I are gonna do this thing in style this year! ehem... that means we'll charge our cameras before hand!
Oooh! And my boyfriend is going! *clears throat* Back on topic...

So, I'm wondering, what vehicles would you most prefer us to try out the Radian XTSL in? And what cover on the Radian... ya know, why not?? Flora or Onyx (or whatever the non-britax name is)?

Here's your list of manufacturers that are going to be there:
Acura
Arcimoto
Audi
BMW
Buick
Cadillac
Chevrolet
Chrysler
Dodge
Ferrari
Ford
GMC
Honda
Hyundai
Infiniti
Jaguar
Jeep
Kia
Land Rover
Lexus
Lincoln
Lotus
Maserati
Mazda
Mini
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Porsche
Ram
Scion
Fiat
Subaru
Toyota
VW
Volvo

I think my main goal this time around is to do a better job of checking out those 3rd rows. They fit atrociously last year and we didn't really get good pics of it!

Flora went last year... I'm thinking Onyx this year... Just sayin'
21071_526432139128_51701790_31261118_7653927_n.jpg

ADS

ILoveMy3Boys

I'd love to see how the XTSL installs FF in the third row of an Expedition if they have it. Judi knows how hard of an install it is in '04. Especially now as a family of six I can't imagine owning anything other than an Expedition for the foreseeable future.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Hey, we have more covers than that, plus non XTSL. Just saying.

One text. ONE! geez

autumnlily

Well, I'd love to go with - but I'm working at the store... we are only two exits away from the Auto show if you two want to visit ;)

Genevieve or I could get the ProBooster to you so you can try it at the auto show too :)

ILoveMy3Boys

Me? I'm afraid if I text you I'm going to end up begging you to come play seats and its way too early for that! The more I think about it though we're going to have to RF Nolan in the third row, passenger side, keep David FF driver's side and then put Henry FF centered in the middle row and baby outboard on the passenger side second row. Otherwise I won't be able to reach baby with No's seat in the way. He has his well child check on the 17th so I can try to gauge how much longer he has to RF.

Aprilmom

I have a FF Radian XT in the center of the 3rd row in my Expedition. It installs really solid there. I find it hard to have rearfacing seats back there.

WhatAboutPuppy

Gah! I knew I'd leave something out!!

PLEASE JOIN US! Judi's dh and my bf are going too... they will be bored. muahaha. Actually probably not cuz yeah. :love:

We're going Sunday morning!

texts?? hehehehe

WhatAboutPuppy

I will take a radian, frontier, and peg perego and carry it all myself before I would take a true fit! Under NO circumstances should you EVER create straps for that thing! Just sayin'

Andie

I would like to see a Radian both RFing & FFing in the center of a Kia Sorento if possible please. :)

BananaBoat

I'd love some general impressions of the Acura ZDX in comparison to the MDX & RDX. An RF Radian install would be helpful too. Thanks!

tl01

Since Judi is the Radian expert... I'd love to see what she thinks of how it installs in the 2nd row center of the 2011 Odyssey.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Since Judi is the Radian expert... I'd love to see what she thinks of how it installs in the 2nd row center of the 2011 Odyssey.

lol, no expert here. If it is anything like the 2010, this won't be easy. We had 3 techs in there trying to install that thing!

Please, make it known, everyone, if you want a seat other than the radian. I think we can handle one more.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC