Getting a new Britax!

Stacy

I decided to take the Nautilus back and convinced DH to let me buy a RA55!* (I guess I should have jumped on that sale a couple weeks ago from CSN :rolleyes:) So now I plan on RF my 28 month old til 40 lbs instead of 35 :). I just bought it from diapers.com 2 hours ago and they already sent me a shipping notification!

I ordered Smokey Pearl. It should match my beige interior car. I can't wait :love:!!

*Actually, I said, I am ordering this seat and keeping her RF. End of story :p. He didn't even argue it, lol.

ADS

msg221

I love my new MA70 so I'm sure you'll love your RA! I never ask/tell DH when I order a new seat; it just miraculously ends up in my car. He has NEVER noticed when I've installed a new seat! Not that he'd care anyway. He leaves the car seat stuff up to me!

Stacy

When the new seat comes in, I will own a Roundabout, a Roundabout 50, & a Roundabout 55 :)eek:)! Would you guys like to see a photo comparison of the RA dynasty?

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
So now I plan on RF my 28 month old til 40 lbs instead of 35 :).

That's great, I'm glad you've decided to continue to rear-face your little one! :thumbsup:

Just remember that kids outgrow their seats by weight OR height, whichever comes first. Your child could possibly outgrow the seat rear-facing by height before reaching 40lbs.

(You likely know this, I'm posting mostly for anyone else reading who may not. :) )

abigaylebelle

When the new seat comes in, I will own a Roundabout, a Roundabout 50, & a Roundabout 55 :)eek:)! Would you guys like to see a photo comparison of the RA dynasty?

I would love to see the trio of roundabouts next to each other! I love all of the roundabouts but we only have the 40lb one since the ra55 doesn't have cow print.

PrairieGirl

Yes, I would love to see a comparison of all the Roundabouts. I think that is my favourite seat! We have the older one and I was considering buying the new one- would love to see how it compares.

Stacy

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnndd...

It's going back :eek:.

-The deep sides combined with the narrowness of the seat don't give her a lot of growing room shoulder/hip wise, and it also gives her less leg room RF. In her RA50 she can bend her knees outward and cross her feet but not really in this one.

-The seat depth is just too short for the long run (next couple years or so).

I must be the only parent in existance who didn't like the Nautilus or the new Britax seats :eek:. At least I still have some time before she hits the limit of her RA50. Man I should have run to Target for a $90 CA :(.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC