Best deal for Britax Frontier 85

grumpybear

I'm seeing it at Amazon for $224.
Is this a good deal?
Or should I wait for a Britax sale? (I understand Britax goes on sale sometime around February, right?)

TIA!

ADS

singingpond

babycatalog.com has it for 25% off

albees also has 25% off on new Britax seats (or they did, when I checked a few days ago) -- see their coupons and specials list

also, I believe BRU trade-in event is starting this Friday (according to another post I read here recently) -- that would give 25% off as well

amylynne01

I would wait if you can. I bought a Frontier 85 2 weeks ago for 179, so 224 is okay. That is a typical price somewhere online, but they will go lower!

ConnorsMommy

I just bought one for my son yesterday from babycatalog.com for 207.19 with free shipping. That's the best price I could find. It was 26% off.

Last edited:

poohbear

From what I understand, Britax only allows authorized dealers to discount a certain percentage (I think about 25%) (the coupon stacking at strollers.com a few weeks ago and diapers.com in Nov were both glitches). So the lowest you'll usually find is about 25%. I think baby catalog is 26% right now - $207.xx. Britax doesn't seem to be doing "semi-annual sales" anymore. You may find a discontinued pattern for a little less now and then, but if you need one sooner rather than later, $207 is a pretty good deal, IMO...
(Diapers.com will pricematch and then you have free returns)...

ConnorsMommy

I thought about having diapers.com price match, but my son really wanted the blue Frontier and they don't have them. I'm happy with $207.19.
Also, I saw the post about someone finding one for $182.xx on a website but I don't trust websites that I know nothing about.

poohbear

When I got My RNXTSL I got a price match at diapers.com and I got the 10% off for a new customer.

I'm guessing you got that sometime before August? Around August they changed their policies. You can no longer stack anything at diapers.com including price matches, new customer discounts, referral codes, etc. :( (unless there is a glitch in the system that lets something go by - like the britax stack in November)...

It was nice while it lasted, but I think it was really affecting their bottom line!

leblanlm

Senior Community Member
Not sure when the deal ends, but I just bought one for $209 today from Albee with a Jan 2011 DOM. I love great online deals but I wanted to make sure that I got a good deal and a good DOM.

Angela

Amazon - Rushmore, Red Rock, & Maui Blue are all 209.99 :)
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Combination-Booster-Rushmore/dp/B0038W0JI0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296516181&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 85 Combination Booster Car Seat, Rushmore: Baby[/ame]

mommy2env

Gah! I was about to order a CowMoo from Amazon, but now I'm second guessing myself. How much are covers directly from Britax and do they sell the CowMoo?

#1babysitter

Does anyone know where to get one for a great deal in a store? Instead of ordering online. I can't stand waiting for it to arrive. Would love to get one for around $200 like the prices you all have been saying but in a store. Not sure if anywhere is doing that though.

erikanohelani

Some of the Britax Frontier color choices are on sale for $209 on Amazon. You could use Amazon Prime (if you are sign up for the free Amazon Mom program or Amazon student) and get free 2 day shipping or upgrade for $3.99 for one day shipping.

#1babysitter

Some of the Britax Frontier color choices are on sale for $209 on Amazon. You could use Amazon Prime (if you are sign up for the free Amazon Mom program or Amazon student) and get free 2 day shipping or upgrade for $3.99 for one day shipping.

I would do that but the problem is I need the seat ASAP. As in this weekend. Even if it shipped tomorrow I don't think it would get here on Saturday.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC