ISO-Messenger strap for JJB in Sienna Swirl

chelle80

Last edited:
ADS

natysr

I have one. It came with my SS Smart which I got through CL. I haven't used the messenger strap at all. The bag itself has a funky crease on it, so I pretty much only use it as my "rainy day - don't want my other JJBs to risk getting wet/dirty" bag, and the tote straps are a perfect length for me anyway.

I don't know the value of the messenger strap. I can take pictures of it for you.

Things I'd be willing to trade for..(and/or partial trade depending on value):

Small set (try me on prints)
Small strap from a Set in either Citrus or Midnight Eclipse
Light changing pad (try me on prints)
Be connected clips
Midnight Eclipse Thrifty or business be

um..well..you could try me on other stuff too.

I also have a well used (not by me; got it through CL) brown/bubblegum Packabe. I don't like pink. :p

chelle80

I don't have anything you're looking for on trades. I'd be interested in just buying it depending on the price. I don't know the value of them either though. Maybe someone else on here does?

natysr

I'll need to pull it out, give it a good look over (I haven't examined its condition), take some pics and send to you.

chelle80

You can't buy printed ones from jujube though, and jujube charges hefty shipping on small items. I usually see them go on the pinkroom for around $20-$25.

I got $19.36 shipped for the one Misty linked to. Is that price on the pinkroom for new or used ones?

I'll need to pull it out, give it a good look over (I haven't examined its condition), take some pics and send to you.

I sent you a PM with an offer. :thumbsup: I'm fine with it as long as it isn't ripped or have any holes. Small or light stains do not bother me. Can't wait to see pics!!!

natysr

Oh I'm so sorry. I went to look for the strap, where I thought I had it, and it wasn't there. Then I saw that it is actually on my SS Smart. Then, things got crazy.

I have to get ready for work soon, but I'll take a picture of it tonight and send it to you.

chelle80

Oh I'm so sorry. I went to look for the strap, where I thought I had it, and it wasn't there. Then I saw that it is actually on my SS Smart. Then, things got crazy.

I have to get ready for work soon, but I'll take a picture of it tonight and send it to you.

It's ok. I just figured something came up and I didn't want to bug you about it.

natysr

Sorry for the delay. Here are some pics. It's in the same condition as I got it in. There is some dirt that will probably clean up fine. Ther is a little fraying on the stitching around the JJB label which can be trimmed.

1178136552_LQ6pk-M.jpg

1178134086_FosDZ-M.jpg

1178137641_98SQb-L.jpg

Also, on my local craigslist is a Seinna Swirl Be Set NWT which I was considering picking up. Mostly because I want the small peice. Would you be interested in any of the peices from a set?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC