I have too many seats

NannyMom

Did I just say that?! :eek: Is it possible to have TOO MANY?!

Grandma's car- Daisy Nautilus
Grandpa's car- Nautilus
DH's car- Nautilus, Titan (for...? no one)
My car- TFP, Complete Air, My Ride (in the 3rd row, for when I have Sofi and a friend), HBTB, backless booster.

In my trunk- EFTA50, Scenera (for donating if the need ever arises), SR32
In my basement/living room- Avenue (for donating), Cargo (Sofi's spare), SS1 base, random backless boosters.
loaned to a friend- Titan

I have too many. Just toooooo many. And do you know what? I was planning to buy a Maestro at the BRU trade in :eek: I've talked myself out of it, unless I can sell a seat.

And I helped a Mom with a FR80 today, and now I really want a FR85 again.

ADS

lovemybabies924

thats nice of u to have seats for donating!! i donated my extra seat in a parking lot one time when i say someone using their evenflo discovery as a FF seat!!!!!! for a 2 year old...:eek:

NannyMom

Maybe you will slow down now. :rolleyes:

But this IS slowed down. Last time someone did a poll of how many people had.... I had 21 or 22. Now I only have 18. And I'm really trying to sell 2. I've convinced myself I don't need the $60 Maestro next month.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
OMG I'm showing DH this. He thinks I'm bad.

These are SOME of my seats.

IMG_4105.jpg

ETA: I have sold a few one those, and missing is the TFP and Recaro.

rodentranger

Does.Not.Compute.

I have three infant seats. I've gotten all of them in the last six months. My DH is fixed. I'm not having any more babies.

amelia222

I needed this thread, here I was thinking I was bad for having one seat in my car, one in my mom's and 2 in my bedroom for...??? And considering buying a tf just because they're on sale and I've never played with one.

NannyMom

Is there such a thing as too many seats?:confused:

That's what I've always thought. But I had a huge hall closet to keep them in. Now I live in a much smaller space. The EFTA is in my trunk and Titan in DH's truck because I don't want to bring them into the house, there's no where to put them :(

mommyfrog

So the 6 I own and one I'm borrowing are really not a problem, right?!! I mean, I have 3 in car seats and babysit so it's fine. No problem at all!!

Louisa

CPST Instructor
i am one of those who had 20+ (several that i use only for teaching purposes)
BUT i have three kids so like 7 per kid and we furnish 5 cars.

Actualy i have downsized consiterably too

NannyMom

So the 6 I own and one I'm borrowing are really not a problem, right?!! I mean, I have 3 in car seats and babysit so it's fine. No problem at all!!

Correct! You only have 7 seats, so you're fine. Especially with 3 kids.

I have 1 child. ONE CHILD. Granted, I was nanny for 3 more, that used to be my excuse.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Wow....I have 5.
MyRide in hubby's car, TFP in mine, Scenera in my bedroom, KF22 in the toy room closet and a backless TB w/out screws that's nearly expired---if not already(but it's still good for teaching proper belt fit).

Susan

NannyMom

Wow....I have 5.
MyRide in hubby's car, TFP in mine, Scenera in my bedroom, KF22 in the toy room closet and a backless TB w/out screws that's nearly expired---if not already(but it's still good for teaching proper belt fit).

Susan

I think you need an EFTA :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC