Two new out of box Sunshine Radian XTSL for sale

kc2cold2hold

Sunshine Radian XTSL in Ventura - who wants it???

***UPDATE***
Flora has been sold-Venture XTSL for sale-make me an offer...

purchased two new Sunshine Radian XTSL car seats and have not gotten a good install into our vehicles. They are 1 week old and in immaculate condition, no stains, rips or tears and definately no accidents. One is Ventura model, the other is Flora print. Have everything but the box. Date of Manufacture 10/2010. Hoping to sell locally since these are so heavy and would cost too much to ship.

Any local So Cal parents looking for a great convertible seat?

I've since purchased two Safety First Complete Air and have gotten good installs and seem a better fit for our daughter.

Thanks

Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Welcome! I just want to post in case anyone is wondering how someone so 'new' could have swap access, that you are a paid subscriber :thumbsup: Thanks for supporting our board, and I really hope someone wants your seats. If you still have the original boxes, they are small and shipping shouldn't be too bad :twocents::)

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Yes, you may be shocked at shipping costs. They are heavy but since the boxes are so compact, they don't cost much to ship via parcel post.

kc2cold2hold

willing to ship for $220 each-I think that would split the shipping costs between buyer and seller. Just want to get these seats gone as husband is upset over having 4 car seats here and doesn't understand why I bought new seats.

I must state that I did register the seats in my name and throw out the original box with the intent on keeping these Radians. I however did keep a blank photocopy of the registration card for possible insurance purposes/identification down the road, so I believe these could be re-registered on the website to the new owners!

Thanks

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
I had a RN shipped to me from NJ to NY for about $20 if that gives you an idea of how shipping run :)

Just to give you an idea, calculating shipping is so hard! ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC