frontier

susanx4

whats the height of the top slots on the frontier? my almost 4 year old is almost even with the top slots of her xtsl!!

ADS

armywife12

The Frontier is around 18.5 inches and the Frontier 85 is around 19.5-20 inches. My s3.5yr old son is almost half way between the 4th and 5th slots on the XTSL so we are right there with you lol. We have a FN and a FN 85 already

abbi_n_nadia

The XTSL has 5 slots? We have one and I don't know how many harness slots it has...thats sad. lol My 4yo is on the top slot already but shes just barely above the 4th? (FF) so shes got a ways to go before she outgrows it. I should take some pics and see how long you all think she has left in it. Shes FFing because it won't fit RFing in our car without touching the front seat backs (toyota). boo

I've been looking at the Frontier85 too (even though I think its kind of ugly personally). :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC