You know...

Kobain's Mommy

You know you have a car seat addiction when you have one baby, own 3 infant buckets, am giving a bucket away just because you DH is on your case about owning said 3 buckets... Yet when you are at Target and see the OnBoard35 for $50 you walk by it 4 times, put it in your cart and push it around for half hour. Talk your self out of the bucket, but you put a $35 TurboBooster in your cart and walk up front to pay. Then when you get home you are still thinking about that darn bucket.

ADS

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
:love:

I walked by that same bucket twice tonight. Thankfully I was with my GF and she would have kicked my butt! LOL

Kobain's Mommy

Oh, but that was hypothetical LOL! I did need the HBB though. DH and I have been talking about it for awhile to get one just in case we take one of our Godkids someplace. It'll expire before LO would be near needing one (hopefully) but am figuring I'll have a spare cover since it would be about $35 to get a new cover if needed.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Or you have 14 seats (something like five or six are valid and usable seats), one kid, and two cars.

:whistle:

Not that that would ever have been me.

2436501248_4711e50ac4.jpg

I miss my attic. Sigh.

Wendy

Kobain's Mommy

Wendy, LOL you are right up my ally and I'm headed your way! We have right now 4 convertibles that are use-able, 3 buckets with 6 bases, a new in box Regent(I forgot I had till my mom asked me about it today), now HBB, and two seats that are expired (plan on trading them in though).

susanx4

or when you read this post at 6 am and think, oh i need to go to target and see if they have those at mine! and you don't have an infant and aren't going to have another infant till grand babies in like 20 years.. LOL

emtb79

...or when you have been to Target to stalk the Baby Trend bucket everyday this week to see if the price went down any. Last night it was gone now they only have pack-n-plays and strollers.

hrice

Or when DH won't let you buy a Graco Safeseat (I compromised I won't buy new seats until they outgrow their Radians RF and then I can buy MTs) so you are thinking that it will be a great seat for your niece when she needs a convertible. She's 5 days old :)

hrice

I was >< this close to buying the 50 OB35. My baby factory is closed and I do not know anyone who needs it. I actually contemplated trying my 22# 18 month old in it. Crazy.

TerisBoys

or when you read this post at 6 am and think, oh i need to go to target and see if they have those at mine! and you don't have an infant and aren't going to have another infant till grand babies in like 20 years.. LOL

I do this too. "I should go to {wherever} and check that out!" Nevermind that my youngest is 8yo and I'm done with harnessed seats and don't know anyone that needs one.

CrabbyBunchX3

Lets see...

When you go to target and your 3yo asks to go try the seats...again:p because you just can't NOT go down that aisle looking for deals.

You have 3 infant seats(snug ride 20's and 1 22), 4 convertible seats(intera, uptown, scenera, myride), GN, Regent, and Monterey and only use 4 of those seats on a regular basis.

ETA thank you for making me want to run to target now lol I just looked at their ad and saw TB's on sale for $35. Only problem...DH has the van at work and I have no car today :thumbsdown:

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I had a hard time passing up a Graco Travel system with the new SR30 for $119. I did though, I don't know anyone who needs it (I sure don't!).

momtoo3

I am the same way. We have way too many seats and still buying more. I am addicted. There I said it. I have 2 EFTAs, CA, MR, Graco CarGo, GN, Compass B540, ProBooster, PWSG, PWSGL, TB, and 4 NBB.
For emtb79: I don't know if it is the same Baby Trend bucket but Meijer has one with the stroller on clearance for $89. Meijer also had a EFTA for $83.99.

emtb79

I am the same way. We have way too many seats and still buying more. I am addicted. There I said it. I have 2 EFTAs, CA, MR, Graco CarGo, GN, Compass B540, ProBooster, PWSG, PWSGL, TB, and 4 NBB.
For emtb79: I don't know if it is the same Baby Trend bucket but Meijer has one with the stroller on clearance for $89. Meijer also had a EFTA for $83.99.

Unfortunately we dont have a Meijer around here. Thanks to you lovely people I have never wanted a Baby trend or a My ride but they seem to be growing on me. I have no kids yet but I am so addicted to car seats. I think I run a daycare some days just to be able to go to look at toys and baby gear. But its a great addiction.

Spam

Austin starts crying and saying "No, no, no" when I turn my cart on the carseat aisle. I've been staying out of Target this week to avoid the temptation of an unneeded, but wanted seat. Our Meijer had a scenera for $20 a couple weeks ago, yep dh made me leave it.

Kobain's Mommy

I've collected dolls for year, and have had my fare share of car seats for them LOL. I gave my friend a SS1 because DH wanted it out of the house. She was sooo mad when their cat peed on it. I've LOVED carseats for awhile now. Strollers as well.

Jan06twinmom

You know you have a car seat addiction when you have one baby, own 3 infant buckets, am giving a bucket away just because you DH is on your case about owning said 3 buckets... Yet when you are at Target and see the OnBoard35 for $50 you walk by it 4 times, put it in your cart and push it around for half hour. Talk your self out of the bucket, but you put a $35 TurboBooster in your cart and walk up front to pay. Then when you get home you are still thinking about that darn bucket.

Are you sure you aren't just getting ready for having triplets? Maybe it's a sign;)

Kobain's Mommy

Are you sure you aren't just getting ready for having triplets? Maybe it's a sign;)

That's not even funny! We are doing fertility stuff again and you are the 4th person to say that to us. We have the two twinner SS1s because I was pregnant with twins after DH got back from Iraq, but I lost them. Then we actually found out when LO was about 25ish weeks he had a twin, but I kept getting told was a cyst.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC