redesigned Bundle Me?

NannyMom

There's a Mom in a group I go to. She has a bundle me in her baby's infant seat. She took him out, and I was shocked. The back of the Bundle Me had 3 slots for the harness to come through, and the more I think about it, I think it was thin too. I peeked at the zipper and it did say JJ Cole. Has there been a design change?

ADS

featherhead

Jewels was telling me the other day that she had seen a newer one and it was actually quite nice, and did not seem to affect straps at all.:thumbsup:

BananaBoat

Yup! I just loaned a friend my KF30 & she had a new Urban Bundle Me & it's no thicker than the fleece I put on DD every day. The slots for the straps line up great with the ones in the KF30 - in fact the KF's infant insert was more annoying with the straps than the Bundle Me. I was very pleased! :thumbsup:

featherhead

I think you just have to try and see. I know I saw some at Walmart here (not sure what brand) and they had no hip slots. So you would have to cut slits, otherwise you would be rerouting the straps and causing a lot of slack.

NannyMom

I don't know about the original ones because I prefer the Urban one anyway - it's waterproof & windproof. The new Urban Bundle Me has 3 harness position slots, hip slots & 2 crotch strap slots for the Infant size. And it is thin fleece with a thin water-proof outer layer. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2329451

Ok, the 1 I saw is not Urban. With abby in it, it looks just like the original. But with baby out, I could see the inside was different. She knows I'm a carseat nut because she's seen the blog on my emails. So maybe next week she'll let me ask her about it.

Amaris

My SIL has one for my new niece, and it was thin and had several strap slots. I was surprised, also! I did get a chance to put the baby in her seat and the back was very thin and really didn't seem to interfere with the straps at all, but the top was thicker and seemed very warm. Honestly, I didn't see a problem with that design, but it was the first one I have ever seen that way!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC