The summers infant prodigy?

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
When is this seat being released? I know I saw something on it a couple a months ago but I thought it was supposed to be released in january. Anybody know anything

ADS

mommyx4

Their website says March 2011. It also says it will retail for $180. Is it only being sold as a travel system?

MANDY1234

wow that looks pretty cook!! I like their spa baby bath also lol Think it would be to much to get one for a 9 month old??:whistle:

Spam

I hope they come out with other cover options. It's very neutral and some like that, but I like a little color. Looks cute though!

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
well the carseatblog said january and so does the summer infant website...oh well I doubt i'm going to wait till march to buy a seat since i'm due the middle of april

msg221

I just got an e-mail from Courtney Tanguay at Summer Infant to stop by their booth at Lifesavers to check out this new seat and register to win one of four that they are giving away!!! Don't need to ask me twice!

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I just got an e-mail from Courtney Tanguay at Summer Infant to stop by their booth at Lifesavers to check out this new seat and register to win one of four that they are giving away!!! Don't need to ask me twice!

OH I wish I could go :( I really want my hands on that seat

msg221

I didn't even know they were coming out with an infant seat until I got her e-mail. I can't wait to see it! Not sure if they will allow photos, but if so, I'll take some!

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I didn't even know they were coming out with an infant seat until I got her e-mail. I can't wait to see it! Not sure if they will allow photos, but if so, I'll take some!

Yeah I think i started seeing things about it in october...there was in an ad in babytalk saying that it was available now...I got really excited and went to the website and apparently its not going to be available till summer...I emailed them and they said babytalk wasn't supposed to put the ad in this months magazine

msg221

Courtney from Summer did a really quick presentation on this seat. Very interesting seat with that electronic display and all. I can't wait to go to their booth today or tomorrow to check it out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC