For Sale: Cougar Parkway

threerugratz

I have a Cougar Parkway for sale. It is less than 2 years old, the manufacture date is 7-13-05. I am the original owner, the seat is in good condition and has not been involved in an accident. My daughter no longer needs it and has given me permission to try to find it a new home.

I subtracted value from it's original price as if it were already 2 years old and took a bit more off. I'd like $60 and whatever shipping would be if anyone might be interested.

Darren, if it's not okay to post this here, please let me know.

ADS

arly1983

I might would be interested. I am looking for a seat for my cousin. But its according to where you are because if the shipping is too much, I might as well buy a new one...

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Leila is very interested in this seat! The Compass' wings are just too far apart to offer her as much sleeping support & she'll be riding with Grandma (who can't tighten the Husky harness) on very long trips to visit family this summer -- the "pillows" on the Parkway would keep her properly positioned in Grandma's new Liberty which doesn't have the ALR belt.... Since Grandma just bought the Compass, she doesn't want to spend much on a new booster :eek:

I sent a couple PMs, too :)

becca011906

Senior Community Member
add me as second in line if Tiffany doesn't want it... i'm in Indiana close to IL state line maybe we could by pass shipping if we met some where... i'm wanted a parkway for abby and ditch the turbo... if it's gone that's ok, abby would probably be happier with a "pink" seat (like the new pink regent or a tiffany parkway) LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC