Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Mico without chest clip?

Anyone know anything about this? I got a call from a nurse at the hospital's post-natal clinic this morning and she had a couple in with a Mico that didn't have a clip. Parents purchased the seat brand new at Sears, model number is 22377C-MJR, DOM is 2009/ 07/ 29. It does have an NSM on it.
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Mico without chest clip?

Call Dorel.

I have not seen that and have seen my fair share of Micos.
    dd1 - 8y6m, hbb PWSGL
    dd2 - 7y3m, hbb PWSGL
    dd3 - 4y3m, ff advocate/frontier xt

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangie View Post
    Call Dorel.

I have not seen that and have seen my fair share of Micos.
    Yeah, that's what I recommended the parents do. I thought it was really strange.
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

CPST Instructor

Any way you can get them to contact me and I'll get an investigation going - it might not be the only one...... you can pm me for contact info!
    Barbara, Canadian Safety Advocate, Britax, Certified CRST Instructor-Trainer CPSAC

Quote Originally Posted by Allport
    Any way you can get them to contact me and I'll get an investigation going - it might not be the only one...... you can pm me for contact info!
    I've got your card. Should they just give you a call? According to the parents, they have friends with the same seat and it's clipless as well. I emailed the parents asking them to call Dorel today. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

CPST Instructor

yeah, we moved..... the 1-800 number and email are the same though - the physical address and my personal line are different
    Barbara, Canadian Safety Advocate, Britax, Certified CRST Instructor-Trainer CPSAC