REMINDER: Post in the correct forum!

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Check out the forum headings if you're not sure. This forum is for "Miscellaneous Child Passenger Safety Topics and Chat. Discuss Ratings, Laws, News, Etc."

Questions about which seat to pick, how a seat fits, etc, all go in the main CAR SEATS - General Child Safety Seat Questions, Tips and Advice forum.

Installation and Technical questions (obviously) go in the Installation and Technical Questions forum.

What this means for you is, if you have a question about which seat you should get, it goes in the main forum. If you need help installing it, it goes in installations. And, if you want to know about cover choices, it goes in here. There have been a LOT of misplaced posts in the past couple of weeks, so if everyone can make an effort to double check which forum their in before posting, that will cut down on the work for the mods. If you're not sure, just read the header under the forum title, and see if your question fits there or not. Thanks!

ADS

Angela

I was actually just going to ask a question about the subforums... What about stroller questions? Not necessarily which one to buy (so not in the deals forum), but just a couple general questions. Thanks!

K8tie

Sorry, if you want, are you able to move my post (5 year old uncomfortable) to the other forum. Sorry about that.

Katie

UlrikeDG

sorry. I had one of those threads earlier.

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. One of the perks of being a moderator is the ability to move your own post when you screw up. :whistle:

The problem is there have been upwards of 10 posts that mods have had to move out of Chat and into the main carseats forum or the installations forum every day this week! That's excessive, and the trend continued today after I posted this yesterday. :thumbsdown:

Cryssy Jane

emandbri said:
I admit I'm bad about this. I'll work harder! :eek:

I'm kinda bad about it too. For me it's like some posts can fit into multiple categories so I get confused based on interpretation. I'll try harder as well :)

Louisa

CPST Instructor
Can i be honest, with no disrespect intended, i put the thread about the Hope bed here on purpose, it is a carseat, and i wanted to chat about it. If i had put it only in SN forum only people who regulary work with clients with SN would see it.
I also put in the technician forum but felt that it might be of interest to non techs also, so again, as it was conversasion about a carseat, i felt that carseat chat was approprate.

UlrikeDG

Sometimes there's some overlap between forums. Moderators do their best to be consistent. You wanted your post to have a broader audience. The mod who moved it probably wanted anyone who was looking for info on that topic to be able to find it easily. If you think a post was moved in error or deserves a second chance, you can use the report button (the red triangle like the one in my siggy) and politely explain why you wanted it where you did. It may (or may not) change our minds depending on our reasoning.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC