For Sale Maclaren 4 Seasons Stroller

ZephyrBlue

Okay, I can't believe I'm selling this. We used it literally 5 or 6 times. It's perfect. PERFECT. Only used one of the liners, and there are no marks on any of the liners, the skins, etc. The stroller has been stored in my DS's closet- this was my dream stroller, the one I always wanted. I'm just using my Baby Jogger City Micro more and more, and cannot justify keeping this any longer. Asking $200 shipped (my DH would seriously leave me if he knew I was selling it for this, but I can't get back what I paid for it)

http://www.barebabies.com/maclaren-4-seasons-stroller.html

I'd also like to trade for a BJ City Micro Double.

Funded PP, check or money order are all fine :)

Last edited:
ADS

ZephyrBlue

It's seriously the most striking Mac I've ever seen. Or owned. The liners are *gorgeous*. And the Ryder is the best of all worlds- I like it better than the Triumph and the Quest. I took it out of DS's closet and petted it lovingly a few times- I can only imagine that people who own fancy sports or luxury cars feel the same way, lol.

ZephyrBlue

I know there are only a couple other Albuquerque-ians here, lol, but I'll take $150 for local pick up, just in case anyone is closer than I think :love:

indigoblossom

are you kidding? $200!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

brandi, you're making me cry over here!

ladies - You WILL NOT regret this purchase. all the accessories are like brand new, hiding in brandi's carseat/stroller closet. lol!

ZephyrBlue

:whistle: Doesn't everyone have a little hiding spot for their special stuff? Lol. At least DS is too young to whine about me taking up his closet space ;)

Athena

:whistle: Doesn't everyone have a little hiding spot for their special stuff? Lol. At least DS is too young to whine about me taking up his closet space ;)

You mean that closet attached to the kids' bedroom is supposed to be used by them? :eek: :whistle:

If I hadn't just bought so many things recently. This looks amazing!

Athena

Just in case I suddenly sell a bunch on CL or come into some money :whistle: ... which model of stroller is this? Quest? Does it have a pouch on the back of the hood? It may sound like a silly thing, but I love those pouches for those little things you want to keep handy. ;)

Athena

Sorry, one more question and it won't let me edit my other entry. Am I seeing correctly that it has the older style harness? I love the new style (with that round button in the middle) and would surely give in to temptation. :D

ZephyrBlue

The Ryder is larger- a little taller and a little wider. The tires are larger, as well. Canopy-wise, it's similar to the Techno. The handles are definately taller.

Athena

The handles are definately taller.

One final question .. what are the handles made of? The technos have plastic or rubber grips, right? Whereas the quest has foam. Which does this have? Sorry for all the questions, but some of these strange little things really matter to me. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC