Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Wraps :)

Wraps :)

UPDATED

Hi..

I'm in search for a wrap.. I hate strollers (sorry stroller-lovers!) and would rather babywear all the time. However I have been looking for good ones...

I would like:

1 stretchy wrap (Got it! Thank you Mae!)
    1 non-stretchy wrap
    1 Ergo

Reasonable prices please! Thanks!!

Tiff
    Last edited by SignCuer; 01-20-2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Tiffany, Mama to my lil ladybug, Kianna, 11/10/13, riding in a Graco 4Ever and Cosco NEXT, TTC#2 who will get either Graco 4Ever or Britax B-Safe35.
    All ride safe in 2015 Chevrolet Trax

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPST Instructor snowbird25ca's Avatar

Re: Wraps :)

I have a red Moby wrap if I can find it, I'll have to ask dh tonight if he remembers where I packed it.

Would $25 ppd be reasonable if I'm able to find it? Shipping would cost me around $6 or $7 I'm guessing from Canada.
    Trudy - Canadian CPSAC certified CRST Instructor-Trainer and mommy to:
    Janeen - 17 yrs and learning to drive!
    Jillian - 11 yrs, 80'ish lbs, 5-stepping in each car. :O
    Jonas - 8yrs, 65lbs, Riding in an Oobr in each car.
    Both safely riding in either a 2007 Outlook or a 2015 Subaru Legacy depending on the day.

That sounds awesome thanks!!! I love harvest colors so this would be perfect!

Please do and let me know soon
    Tiffany, Mama to my lil ladybug, Kianna, 11/10/13, riding in a Graco 4Ever and Cosco NEXT, TTC#2 who will get either Graco 4Ever or Britax B-Safe35.

Senior Community Member

I have a black one for the same price, if she can't find the red. Let me know. I only used it once .

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

I have a navy ultimate baby wrap:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Baby-Wrap-Navy/dp/B00009VE6W"]Amazon.com: The Ultimate Baby Wrap in Navy: Baby[/ame]

and a khaki/modern Infantino wrap and tie that is new in box:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Infantino-Wrap-Carrier-Black-Blueberries/dp/B0036LMH5Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1295377368&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Infantino Wrap and Tie Baby Carrier, Black Blueberries: Baby[/ame]
    DD1: 14, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 10, LBTB, Harmony Youth Booster
    DD2: 6, Chicco KidFit, HBTB w/ SS

Great thanks everyone! I will look through those and decide.. any non-stretchy wrap or Ergos?

Thanks!

Moderator - CPST Instructor snowbird25ca's Avatar

My husband doesn't know exactly where the box is that I packed it in so if somebody else has one you want before I locate mine then don't worry about waiting for me.

We've been reorganizing things a ton in this last month but aren't finished... which makes for worse disorganization in the mid-term.
    Trudy - Canadian CPSAC certified CRST Instructor-Trainer and mommy to:
    Janeen - 17 yrs and learning to drive!
    Jillian - 11 yrs, 80'ish lbs, 5-stepping in each car. :O
    Jonas - 8yrs, 65lbs, Riding in an Oobr in each car.
    Both safely riding in either a 2007 Outlook or a 2015 Subaru Legacy depending on the day.

I have a black and camel ergo for sale. I wanted to be a babywearer (but I like my strollers). I have only used it a handful of times, I got it from diapers.com. Not sure exactly what to ask for it though.

Carseat Crazy

What size woven are you looking for? I have a Didymos size 7 Kiesel Indio (this is perfect for dying and splitting it is super long). It has one defect (a small pull), which I have NO idea how it happened as I never used it, it was brand new when I bought it. I also have a Didymos size 5 Petrol Nino I purchased from TBW used but I haven't decided if I want to part with it. PM me if either of these interest you.
    Karen
    Mom to Al 11, Re 10, Ro 10, So 7, and An 4.

I've got a Chocolate Striped Moby D, too.

Link to stock image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg
    "Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." - Bill Nye

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    I've got a Chocolate Striped Moby D, too.

Link to stock image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleigh71 View Post
    What size woven are you looking for? I have a Didymos size 7 Kiesel Indio (this is perfect for dying and splitting it is super long). It has one defect (a small pull), which I have NO idea how it happened as I never used it, it was brand new when I bought it. I also have a Didymos size 5 Petrol Nino I purchased from TBW used but I haven't decided if I want to part with it. PM me if either of these interest you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamom View Post
    I have a black and camel ergo for sale. I wanted to be a babywearer (but I like my strollers). I have only used it a handful of times, I got it from diapers.com. Not sure exactly what to ask for it though.
    I'm interested in those ones... Please PM for your prices.. Kaleigh71- I'm interested in the Kiesel Indio. Thanks!!

Thanks Mae for the Moby D Wrap!

bump for the last wrap and Ergo

It went out this morning! I'll PM you the tracking code/shipping confirmation number thing.
    "Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." - Bill Nye