All my kids had growth spurts at the same time...

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
DD2 just grew 2 inches overnight, I swear.

My tiny little nearly-4yo peanut is 40 inches tall :eek: and 29.2 pounds :love: She's on the top slots in her Radian with about an inch to go :eek:

DD1 is 44" and 37 pounds. I just put her in the EFTA--she was right at the top slots last week but today she was officially over them. I'm scared to try her in the XTSL, but hopefully my PW comes before she has to ride in my car again.

And, DS just outgrew his SS1! He's 18m, 18.2 pounds and 29.75" tall. I'm trying to do a mad scramble here and re-arrange so everyone fits...I gave away my True Fit and my Scenera :rolleyes:

ADS

luvmy2

Yikes! My DD is 3 yr, 29 lbs also, but only 37.5"! She's a shortie! :love:

DS1, on the other hand, is going to be 6 next month, he is at the top slots of his RN80 and GN. :(

DS2, almost 5 months.. 16.5 lbs and 25"! I am starting the new car seat shopping process for him. He is currently in a SnugRide 22 .. he has approximately 2" of torso growth left in it..

So, I feel your pain!

Kat_Momof3

what seats do you have? where are some pics to show all this and the options??

(I love playing the "what seat to use for whom where" puzzles)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC