Where to buy Scenera in Canada?

clarinetb

Just wondering where sells it, I'm only seeing Costco.ca when I search. Thought someone else might know :D

Or another not-too-expensive, lightweight seat for traveling with a 30lb toddler.

ADS

selinajean

Zellers does too, but unless you are using HBC points to pay for it you may want to stick with WalMart as it tends to be cheaper there.

LittlePeanut

Just make sure you check the DOM as I've seen some pretty old stock on the shelves at Zellers which meant they were the 30 lb RF limits and not the 35 lb RF limits.

Does this mean you're heading back home soon?

KristineML

Just make sure you check the DOM as I've seen some pretty old stock on the shelves at Zellers which meant they were the 30 lb RF limits and not the 35 lb RF limits.

Zellers has the Scenera for $99.97. The display model at my "most likely too small to become a Target" Zellers had a DOM of May 28, 2010. I'm sure WalMart is cheaper though.

clarinetb

We are :D But the Scenera info was for a friend who is looking for something lighter to travel with than her Radian XT! Her little one is 30 lbs, so it looked like a good option.

I on the other hand need to get something with a higher weight limit and cringe when I look at prices in Canada because my Nautilus here cause me $135!! I've very tempted to spent the money for the Nautilus over some other options though since it installs sooo nicely everywhere :D

April

It is always cheaper at the Walmart SuperCentre if you have one. It is $54 at ours, but $69 at our "regular" Walmart.
Posted via Mobile Device

mommycat

They might be hard to find, but Walmart had the Nauti on for $129.97. If this friend is near where you will live and you are in Canada soon-ish, maybe she could try to pick one up for you?

clarinetb

They might be hard to find, but Walmart had the Nauti on for $129.97. If this friend is near where you will live and you are in Canada soon-ish, maybe she could try to pick one up for you?

Really? WOW! We're heading up for the weekend so I might have to hit up some Walmarts!! Was it just the super ones, do you know? Thanks!

mommycat

I went in to one in Halifax, NS last week, they had 3 (I took one). They weren't exactly front and centre here, one was on a shelf way up and a different shelf than the rest. LOL I am not sure if they check when you call, or if I would believe them anyway.

clarinetb

I went in to one in Halifax, NS last week, they had 3 (I took one). They weren't exactly front and centre here, one was on a shelf way up and a different shelf than the rest. LOL I am not sure if they check when you call, or if I would believe them anyway.

GOod point ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC