OB Air 35 vs Teutonia

mommyx4

I am trying to decide on an infant carrier. I want to order one by the end of the month. I saw the OB Air for $209.99. I am assuming that this one is their top of the line. I found a T Tario 35 for 199.99. How do they compare? Is the quality the same? Fabric?

ADS

capeKO71

The T-tario is a graco with fancy fabric. Nice seat (check Albeebaby... I think they are even cheaper there) I *think* the ones on sale are the 32 lb version...

If I was at risk of having a smaller baby, I'd go with the onboard. It has very small first harness holes and a 4 lb min. The t-tario just like the snugride 32/35 doesn't fit tiny babies very well.

Either is a nice seat. The t-tario will most likely be a year + old... Just as a side note.

Spam

The t-tario will most likely be a year + old... Just as a side note.

If you go with the 32lb version, the 35s are current. If you go with the 32, check the dom on stickers with date molded in the bottom. Mine was off by two years, they replaced it with another 32 that had the same issue, then they sent a 35 with correct dates.

The onboard has very low bottom slots, so great for tiny babies, it also has a tall shell and more leg room than other infant seats. The Teutonia is a dressed up a graco, but I love it. You can't go wrong with either seat, just personal preference really.

mommyx4

If you go with the 32lb version, the 35s are current. If you go with the 32, check the dom on stickers with date molded in the bottom. Mine was off by two years, they replaced it with another 32 that had the same issue, then they sent a 35 with correct dates.

The onboard has very low bottom slots, so great for tiny babies, it also has a tall shell and more leg room than other infant seats. The Teutonia is a dressed up a graco, but I love it. You can't go wrong with either seat, just personal preference really.

Both will last about a year, right? I do not have large babies. My last 2 lasted until 8 months in the SR 22.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC