What do you like better out of Cowmoo and Onyx?

Cowmoo or Onyx?

• Cowmoo

Votes: 40 65.6%
  • Onyx

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • clicky

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ADS

Kat_Momof3

that is a tough call... I think it depends... do you want super softness? or a great cover that is super easy to wipe clean and is awesome for potty-training age?

basically, these are two of my favorites.

NannyMom

I'm not a fan of cowmoo, though it is growing on me. So, I would pick Onyx. I like how slick and clean it looks.

MrsProgram

I love cowmoo but my ds doesn't, so we are getting the onyx. We've had onyx in the MA and it was easy to clean.

mommycat

I LOVE Cowmoo. It is an unreasoning, illogical, visceral and unshakeable desire. LOL Especially for the old full-body Cow Marathon. I also like other animal prints. I have always been drawn to anything animal or that makes me think of animals. And, it's sooo soft. And I don't find it's any harder to kee clean.

I liked the Onyx too but only because I also happen to like dark, conservative, blend-into-background stuff. I wanted the cow more but was worried about the fabric being too white and getting dirty before I saw it IRL, so we originally had an Onyx MA. Once I met a Cowmoo in person, I already had my seats so it was a long period of denied desire before I broke down and impulse-bought it. *Sigh*

Obviously I am a freak but it seems you either love it or hate it.

Holly

Basically I'm trying to decide if I want to try to find a cowmoo RA50 cover or not. If so, I'd have to do a trade unlesss I decide I want cowmoo so much that I will just buy a cover outright. I have onyx right now, and I love that too, so it's really hard to think about parting with it.

mommycat

Are the RA50 covers interchangable with old MA covers? I seem to remember reading that it's a very similar/same shell? Not that it helps any with your decision. LOL

StillThankful

Are the RA50 covers interchangable with old MA covers? I seem to remember reading that it's a very similar/same shell? Not that it helps any with your decision. LOL

Yes. They are interchangeable as long as the RA50 crotch buckle is in the 2nd slot. :thumbsup:

babyherder

cow. I love soft seats. I love soft anything. And its not real cow skin so I don't have any issues with that. I don't really like animal patterns like leopard or cheata because it reminds me of when people use real animal skin to make those patterns. But I've never seen something made out of actual cow skin that has that cow print look.

Holly

Sort of, if the buckle is in the middle spot. I had a cowmoo MA cover before and I didn't like the way it fit on it, I prefer actual RA50 covers, they fit much better IMO and we use the furthest out position for the buckle too.
I also like that the RA50 cover isn't ALL cow, I like the black sides it has.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC