For Sale Boy Girl Pediped, See Kai Run, Stride Rite

lovemyfamily

REDUCED PRICES Boy Girl Pediped, See Kai Run, Stride Rite

I am starting to list all my DD's and my DS#3's stuff for spring/summer this week. That includes shoes. Prices do not include reasonable shipping (delivery confirmation purchased at the post office), and paypal fees.

Shoes can be shipped with or without the boxes, cheaper obviously without the boxes.

Please post and PM me with interest, PM with questions only. I will combine shipping on shoes, or other items.

See Kai Run Becket in navy and brown. Size is 0-6 months. They are EEUC. They honestly could pass as new, but I know they have been worn a handful of times. $15 NOW $13
IMG_7556.jpg

SOLDS
Pediped Josh in navy and white. Size is 0-6 months. They are EEUC. They honestly could pass as new, but I know they have been worn a handful of times. $18 NOW $13-SOLD
IMG_7557.jpg

Pediped Anya Flex size 7. They are EUC with a very minor toe scuff on the left shoe. Includes both sets of insoles. $15-SOLD
IMG_7555.jpg

Pediped Molly Fuschia Flex size 7. They are VGUC. No tears or damage, just have been worn. My DD loved this because they velcro close so she could do them herself. Includes both sets of insoles. $15-SOLD
IMG_7554.jpg

Pediped Original size 12-18 months Hailey Fuschia. VGUC minor toe wear $15-SOLD
IMG_7553.jpg

Stride Rite Lea Daffodil White Sandals size 7M. GUC toe scuffs $10-SOLD
IMG_7552.jpg

Items are X-posted on another forum. I will go by time stamp of post/pm

Last edited:
ADS

mom2juliarose

The boys Pedipeds--do they fit well on feet that are narrow, or do Pedipeds tend to run wide? I've only ever had the Flex for DD, but those Joshes are so cute!

lovemyfamily

The boys Pedipeds--do they fit well on feet that are narrow, or do Pedipeds tend to run wide? I've only ever had the Flex for DD, but those Joshes are so cute!

Pedipeds run great for narrow feet. My DD has super skinny feet and she could only wear Pediped and stride rite. Let me know if you'd like them.

E

ebayani

Do the boys shoes fit bigger. My son is 5.5 months now so if they will fit for a couple months that would be great...if they are small it won't really work out

lovemyfamily

Do the boys shoes fit bigger. My son is 5.5 months now so if they will fit for a couple months that would be great...if they are small it won't really work out

I felt like the SKRs fit bigger than the Pedipeds. But id check the size charts on their website to see if they'll work for you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC