Secretary's Day or Week(not sure)

cpsaddict

So, I am a secretary at a farm store/tractor dealership. Most of the employees are guys, there are only two women. Anyway, I had no idea it was Secretary's Day or Week or whatever, but they got me this huge flower arrangement and a carrot cake! I thought that was so sweet. In my world, men just do not think of these things, but my boss sent someone out last night to pick something up.

They just made my day! Almost as good as seeing a rf toddler! (I had to make this car seat related!:D )

ADS

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
awww..we got water bottle. i would have much prefered the carrot cake...lol And its acutally Administrative Professionals Day according to my calendar!

vonfirmath

It's Administrative Professionals Day. (close enough)

Congrats, I love carrot cake.

Yeah, Administrative Professional is the new name for Secretary :)
(I was in the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) last year. It was founded as National Secretaries Association and changes its name in 1998)

amy919

I had no idea it was today, either. My boss handed me a card and said "I know you're so much more than an Admin, but we wanted to do something to let you know how much we appreciate everything you do for us". I got a $100 gift card to Homegoods. Woo Hoo!

Amy

cpsaddict

I had no idea it was today, either. My boss handed me a card and said "I know you're so much more than an Admin, but we wanted to do something to let you know how much we appreciate everything you do for us". I got a $100 gift card to Homegoods. Woo Hoo!

Amy

Wow! Lucky you. :thumbsup: I was so surprised to see them on my desk this morning. I am more than a secretary, too. I am also the warranty clerk, receptionist, crisis negoitiator:D , coffee buyer, etc...

mommy2jana

That's great that all of you got neat stuff!

I really love my company, they are absolutely great - however, I think they forgot about AP Day! I didn't get anything! :(

cpsaddict

That's so awesome, Jacky! I bet it made you feel appreciated. :)

Yeah, I was pretty happy. They were so cute, too. They were all standing around my desk when I got there. They all said, "Happy Sec. Day!" They are all older guys, like 40's and 50's, so I was happily surprised!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC