Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

The Little Mermaid DVD

Anyone have The Little Mermaid on DVD (the original Disney version)? DD is so into Ariel, I think it's about time to get her the movie. I might be interested in other Ariel movies, I know there are a few others besides the original. EUC/GUC, no skips/scratches please. I'm watching a few on ebay right now, but thought I'd check here also.

I might also be interested in other Disney Princess movies, let me know what you have. We already have Snow White, but don't have any others.

Thanks!
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to
    Jessica 6.18.06 and Tyler 8.5.08
    Both riding in Frontier 85s

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Not a princess movie but I have a brand new Alice in Wonderland (animated/not Jonny Depp version) if you are interested.
    Heather, proud mommy to:
    Dustin 12y & 105 lbs 5-stepped/Seatbelt only
    Colton 6y & 43lb FF RXT/Pinnacle/FR90
    Peyton 5y & 38lb FF in Sureride/FR90/FR85

Re: The Little Mermaid DVD

Thank you for the offer, but I think we'll stick with princesses for now... she rarely has the patience/attention span to sit through a movie anyway, but she's currently infatuated with the princesses, especially Ariel. I appreciate it though, thanks.
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to
    Jessica 6.18.06 and Tyler 8.5.08
    Both riding in Frontier 85s