HA!

ADS

Starlight

Senior Community Member
o k

so as not to look a total idiot... i posted the other post before i saw this!

but yaycw dsds6tyg55ybhnjbhnubnn z

again, ds2 says hello.

anyway, YAY!!!

Loves2sing

Who is taking care of our children we are always so worried about when we are on this?:p I think I need a Nanny so I can keep up! This page is addictive!!:D

Simplysomething

Who is taking care of our children we are always so worried about when we are on this?

No one. I let them fend for themselves.

But according to my stats, I've averaged less than 3 posts per day. I think the kids can survive without my constant supervision for the time that it takes me to post once. Or twice. or fifty five times. lol

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
No one. I let them fend for themselves.

But according to my stats, I've averaged less than 3 posts per day. I think the kids can survive without my constant supervision for the time that it takes me to post once. Or twice. or fifty five times. lol

yea i let aleah chew on electrical cords and eat paper...what can I say (besides that this is my 999th post lol)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC